Under The Arbor (2007)

Under The Arbor information

Year of Launch2007

HouseCB I Hate Perfume

About Under The Arbor

Under The Arbor is a shared / unisex perfume by CB I Hate Perfume. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Under The Arbor

This oneís largely wet soil with some violet-infused grassy notes poking through. Photorealistic, and quite lovely, but it has almost no staying power at all. I wish there was more I could say, but there isnít. Impressive, but not as a perfume.
17th October, 2014
This is much sweeter than I thought it would be. With the images of an ivy-covered arbor, I was expecting something more green. I disagree with the previous reviewer about the mint, but otherwise I'm on board with his assessment. This is a floral but almost smells synthetic to me, like a laundry detergent, or air freshener.

Not for me.
14th August, 2012
Fragrance elements: grape leaves, weathered wood, green moss, cool earth.
Under the Arbor Ė a lovely name, memory, concept. Iíd love to sit in a pergola or arbor on a hot summer day and smell the above wonderful things. However, Iím underwhelmed by this scent. It is slightly green (sappy, vinous) and has a somewhat innocent mood. Fairly sweet and floral; young flowers Iíd say. There is a fresh and cool note, mint-like. But the latter becomes another example of the irritating fresh notes in many of todayís scents. Whatever the grape leaves are supposed to be, to me they smell like grape Kool-Aid powder, or a tin of grape soda-pop with a mint lifesaver dissolved in it. Moss? Pretty subdued. Wood? Canít find any.
05th August, 2008

Add your review of Under The Arbor

Shop for Under The Arbor products online

Shop for Under The Arbor at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Under The Arbor

Member images of Under The Arbor

There are no member images of Under The Arbor yet. Why not be the first?