Under The Arbor (2007)

• Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Under The Arbor information

Under The Arbor is a unisex fragrance by CB I Hate Perfume. The scent was launched in 2007

Shop for Under The Arbor products online

Reviews of Under The Arbor

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative 2 Negative Reviews

deadidol's avatar

This oneís largely wet soil with some violet-infused grassy notes poking through. Photorealistic, and quite lovely, but it has almost no staying power at all. I wish there was more I could say, but there isnít. Impressive, but not as a perfume.

17 October, 2014

dena's avatar

This is much sweeter than I thought it would be. With the images of an ivy-covered arbor, I was expecting something more green. I disagree with the previous reviewer about the mint, but otherwise I'm on board with his assessment. This is a floral but almost smells synthetic to me, like a laundry detergent, or air freshener.

Not for me.

14 August, 2012

odysseusm's avatar

Fragrance elements: grape leaves, weathered wood, green moss, cool earth.
    Under the Arbor Ė a lovely name, memory, concept. Iíd love to sit in a pergola or arbor on a hot summer day and smell the above wonderful things. However, Iím underwhelmed by this scent. It is slightly green (sappy, vinous) and has a somewhat innocent mood. Fairly sweet and floral; young flowers Iíd say. There is a fresh and cool note, mint-like. But the latter becomes another example of the irritating fresh notes in many of todayís scents. Whatever the grape leaves are supposed to be, to me they smell like grape Kool-Aid powder, or a tin of grape soda-pop with a mint lifesaver dissolved in it. Moss? Pretty subdued. Wood? Canít find any.

05 August, 2008