Bigelow Barber Cologne Elixir Blue No. 1580 (2007)
by C.O. Bigelow Apothecary

Bigelow Barber Cologne Elixir Blue No. 1580 information

Year of Launch2007

HouseC.O. Bigelow Apothecary
Parent CompanyLimited Brands

About Bigelow Barber Cologne Elixir Blue No. 1580

Bigelow Barber Cologne Elixir Blue No. 1580 is a masculine fragrance by C.O. Bigelow Apothecary. The scent was launched in 2007

Bigelow Barber Cologne Elixir Blue No. 1580 fragrance notes

Reviews of Bigelow Barber Cologne Elixir Blue No. 1580

Without much comment on the actual notes, I can say that this fragrance has gotten me more compliments than any other fragrance in my collection. Indeed, it is a clean scent. Reminds me a bit of a much more refined 'Sport Body Spray' that they have in the grocery stores.

Longevity is not great, and it has high sillage. Best applied in smaller amounts throughout the day.

I keep this in my desk drawer at work and apply it at lunch and on my way out for the evening.
15th January, 2017
While it lasts it is a pleasant woody lavender/rosemary with a musky drydown, to bad it doesn't last for to long. the similarity with Cool Water is obvious.
29th March, 2015
Casual, this fragrance starts off with Marine and Rosemary (I can't find the lavender) and ends up Very heavy on the white musk. After drydown, it smells to me like Original Curve for men (the one in the goldish-green bottle) but on Steroids. Not a disappointment, but not very original.
It's a nice fragrance for the price. If you like the original Curve for men, I think you'll appreciate it's lesser known stronger twin hiding in this blue bottle. Longevity is about 7 hours on me-when I wish it wasn't. (Changed from a thumbs up-after wearing this several times I find it cloying and waaaay too strong. That heavy musk just doesn't go away.)
06th January, 2011 (last edited: 07th January, 2011)
I have all 4 elixirs and am getting the latest 5th (Elixir White) within the next week. But the Elixir Blue is definitely the best one of them all: very pleasant and clean, and slightly mysterious everyday fragrance. Some stores stopped selling it but you can still grab it for $10.00 if you look hard enough. Well worth even the full price of $20.00.
13th May, 2010
Commenting on the body wash, I love the scent of this. It is kind of a cross between Cool Water and Platinum Egoiste. It layers well with Erolfa for me. Great body wash.
12th August, 2008
I love this spray! Definitely the best of the 4 colognes from the set. It's a fresh aquatic scent that absolutely smells great and lasts for a pretty long time. Recommended! It's only $10
13th July, 2008

Add your review of Bigelow Barber Cologne Elixir Blue No. 1580

Shop for Bigelow Barber Cologne Elixir Blue No. 1580 products online

Search Amazon for Bigelow Barber Cologne Elixir Blue No. 1580

Member images of Bigelow Barber Cologne Elixir Blue No. 1580

There are no member images of Bigelow Barber Cologne Elixir Blue No. 1580 yet. Why not be the first?

Bigelow Barber Cologne Elixir Blue No. 1580 News