Midnight Poison (2007)

AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseChristian Dior
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Midnight Poison

Midnight Poison is a feminine perfume by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2007

Midnight Poison fragrance notes

Reviews of Midnight Poison

Love at first sniff. I need a full bottle.
It's the rebel of the poison family. The most different one. In the opening, I got a lot of rum, and fruit (red and yellow) mixed together. I wish it had lasted longer, but the beautiful rose and patchouli that followed were as addictive.

Poison family, take all my money.
20th April, 2017
Goodness! I had no idea I would enjoy this little gem so much!

I found a mini for sale on ebay and it came in the mail today. Upon application, it was extremely LOUD and yelled HELLO! I AM ON YOUR WRIST! I thought "well damn, here is money down the drain". But I waited (thank goodness! price/ml was not low!), and it paid me back in spades in the dry-down - oh boy - this will have my paycheck...so pretty...the bottle is gorgeous as well!

Rose and Patchouli done VERY well. Just let the screaming citrus do its thing like a temperamental two year old, and you'll be fine - really!
30th September, 2016
Salutation.

MIDNIGHT POISON?It has a Sensible Characterestic:Passionate. This EDP is different from typical Woody or Citrus smells as It smells more Classy and Artistic and The smell reminds me of a Mixture of Vanilla and Rose. Sultry, Irresistible,Sophisticated,Addictive, Strong,Special and Professional Fresh scent.

The first few Seconds Gives you quite an Intense Jolt of Citrus but it quickly quited down to a Creamy Seductive Woody,Floral. Rose in the Heart makes it really Feminine. The Vanilla slowly asserts itself Until MIDNIGHT POISON has made itself UNFORGETTABLE.

Everytime your Lover wear it You want to Cuddle and Smell her without Cloying. It is Particular and not for Everyone. A Perfect Choice for a Femme Fatale in Midnight. Heavy for Hot days but Excellent for COLD Weather and Definiteyle SPECIAL Occasion.

Sillage?Nice.

Longevity?It is not Like Pure Poison on my skin but Still Good.

7.75/10
22nd April, 2015
A decadent rose-patchouli fragrance with a soothing, soft, lush amber note. There is some citrus at the beginning, but it's blended smoothly. The overall effect is a stunning oriental that is sadly discontinued.

Dior, please bring it back.
12th August, 2014 (last edited: 08th March, 2015)
Amazing oriental!

To me it is the most intrigant of all the Poison line. Patchouli at its best. From the opening notes to the drydown, everything here is to die for, absolutely unique, dark, seductive, mysterious...
26th October, 2013 (last edited: 05th January, 2014)
Harmony Show all reviews
Russian Federation
LOVE FROM DIOR!

I Love this perfume! Sexy is what I adore in fragrances, and here pachouli and rose marriage just makes it perfect. I personally wear it at night only, and it makes me want myself))). Seriously, you will have sweet dreams, but before you go to sleep you will feel luxury and admiration of others. When I am having a night with internet and glass of wine, I put on blue orchid 100% botanical oil from Clarins on my face- and OH, you get perfect combination of Spa experience and luxury of Dior. Bon Voyage!

15th October, 2013

Add your review of Midnight Poison

Shop for Midnight Poison products online

Search Amazon for Midnight Poison

Member images of Midnight Poison

There are no member images of Midnight Poison yet. Why not be the first?