Midnight Poison (2007)

AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseChristian Dior
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Midnight Poison

Midnight Poison is a feminine perfume by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2007

Midnight Poison fragrance notes

Reviews of Midnight Poison

Salutation.

MIDNIGHT POISON?It has a Sensible Characterestic:Passionate. This EDP is different from typical Woody or Citrus smells as It smells more Classy and Artistic and The smell reminds me of a Mixture of Vanilla and Rose. Sultry, Irresistible,Sophisticated,Addictive, Strong,Special and Professional Fresh scent.

The first few Seconds Gives you quite an Intense Jolt of Citrus but it quickly quited down to a Creamy Seductive Woody,Floral. Rose in the Heart makes it really Feminine. The Vanilla slowly asserts itself Until MIDNIGHT POISON has made itself UNFORGETTABLE.

Everytime your Lover wear it You want to Cuddle and Smell her without Cloying. It is Particular and not for Everyone. A Perfect Choice for a Femme Fatale in Midnight. Heavy for Hot days but Excellent for COLD Weather and Definiteyle SPECIAL Occasion.

Sillage?Nice.

Longevity?It is not Like Pure Poison on my skin but Still Good.

7.75/10
22nd April, 2015
A decadent rose-patchouli fragrance with a soothing, soft, lush amber note. There is some citrus at the beginning, but it's blended smoothly. The overall effect is a stunning oriental that is sadly discontinued.

Dior, please bring it back.
12th August, 2014 (last edited: 08th March, 2015)
Amazing oriental!

To me it is the most intrigant of all the Poison line. Patchouli at its best. From the opening notes to the drydown, everything here is to die for, absolutely unique, dark, seductive, mysterious...
26th October, 2013 (last edited: 05th January, 2014)
Harmony Show all reviews
Russian Federation
LOVE FROM DIOR!

I Love this perfume! Sexy is what I adore in fragrances, and here pachouli and rose marriage just makes it perfect. I personally wear it at night only, and it makes me want myself))). Seriously, you will have sweet dreams, but before you go to sleep you will feel luxury and admiration of others. When I am having a night with internet and glass of wine, I put on blue orchid 100% botanical oil from Clarins on my face- and OH, you get perfect combination of Spa experience and luxury of Dior. Bon Voyage!

15th October, 2013
I have a small midnight blue bottle of Midnight Poison, that I had never opened. Then, Poison caught me a few weeks ago, for the first time. I fell in love and have been having a Poison affair since.

Last week, I placed the Midnight Poison beside my bed and used it as a sleeping potion of sorts. And opening the bottle made me gasp. I love this scent. I still only use it at night, but almost every night now, I fall into dreams with the lush scent of warm roses and patchouli rising from my wrists and pillow.

This seems a bit thin at first, but then deepens. It is more complex than it first seems. It may be mostly roses and herb, but it does it with some other notes layered in, that I cannot recognize. The whole composition is more than the sum of its parts. It blends with an alchemical reaction that ZINGS on me. Then, it calms down and comforts me with one of the most beautiful scents I have ever experienced.

I need a full, big bottle now.
10th March, 2012
I tried this one after reading some of the rave reviews. I got the idea this is kind of a Poison for Men without actually being branded as such. I liked it, but there was a note to it that started to annoy me after an hour or so. It wouldn't go away. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but Vick's Vapo-Rub kept coming to mind. I just read awesomeness's review and she put it into words for me. "Medicinal and camphorous". That's exactly it! And that's what it smells like on my arm, still, three hours later. It doesn't work for me, so I'll have to pass on Midnight Poison. But that's not to say it's not interesting and good in its' own camphorous and medicinal way. Just, not for me.
07th December, 2011

Add your review of Midnight Poison

Shop for Midnight Poison products online

Search Amazon for Midnight Poison

Member images of Midnight Poison

There are no member images of Midnight Poison yet. Why not be the first?