Saks Fifth Avenue for Her (2007)
by Bond No. 9 for Saks Fifth Avenue

Saks Fifth Avenue for Her information

Year of Launch2007

HouseBond No. 9
Created ForSaks Fifth Avenue
PerfumerMichel Almairac
Parent CompanyLaurice & Co

About Saks Fifth Avenue for Her

Saks Fifth Avenue for Her is a feminine perfume by Bond No. 9. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Michel Almairac

Saks Fifth Avenue for Her fragrance notes

Reviews of Saks Fifth Avenue for Her

This is one of my very favorite fragrances. It is a warm, tropical gardenia. It has more depth and richness than other gardenia's I've tried. My loving it would be enough, however, it is by far and away the most complimented fragrance I own.
09th August, 2011
l was so sure l would love this one from reading the notes, & out of the vial it smelled lovely; heady tuberose & gardenia, hints of coconut & creamy vanilla. However it fell disappointingly flat on my skin; it was pleasant but didn't "sing" for me, & there is a definite plastic, artificial feel to it. Maybe it's a skin chemistry thing, but this one didn't impress me.
30th January, 2011
Nukapai Show all reviews
Tuberose is a love or hate scent for me. This one gets the thumbs down because it smells cheap, cloying and unrefined. This perfume is a crime against tuberose.
27th July, 2010
Tuberose city arrives and envelopes you in a gorgeous halo of jasmine, gardenia, coconut and vanilla...and then you are allowed into heaven as Mugler Alien opens the door waiting for you to play similar longevity and sillage ...I wonder if there will be a child waiting to be born to show their parents assets...

To be continued...
27th May, 2010 (last edited: 23rd June, 2011)
I thought I would like this because of the coconut and jasmine, and I like a few other Bond No 9 frags, but this was awful. Too sweet and synthetic - it made me nauseous. I've been trying to scrub it off my arm for an hour but I can still smell it.
07th September, 2009

Saks Fifth Avenue is a white floral composed primarily of jasmine, tuberose, and gardeniaÖ Itís THE traditional, THE classic white floral structure. Itís not quite as heady as Fracas and on my skin it seems comparatively restrained. Although this is not really a tuberose bomb, it does manage a lot of sillage and longevity. It is a bit tropical, very well constructed, and beautifully refined. As forceful as it is, I believe itís very wearable... actually more wearable than the other white floral icons. In my opinion it doesnít have the panache of Fracas or Carnal Flowers, but itís a beautiful and elegant white floral.

06th August, 2009

Add your review of Saks Fifth Avenue for Her

Shop for Saks Fifth Avenue for Her products online

Search Amazon for Saks Fifth Avenue for Her

Member images of Saks Fifth Avenue for Her

There are no member images of Saks Fifth Avenue for Her yet. Why not be the first?