Pleasures Delight (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseEstée Lauder
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Pleasures Delight

Pleasures Delight is a feminine perfume by Estée Lauder. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Pleasures Delight

Salutation.

A sheer pleasure to the senses.This perfume to me hints of classy elegance mixed with a playful sweetness.PLEASURES DELIGHT is a luscious vanilla gourmand that is as irresistible as it is feminine. The scent is playfully brightened by wild strawberry and caramel.Delightful,Tasty,Sweet,Delicious, Delectable, Enchanting,Creamy,Feminine and Flirtatious.

Wild strawberry is quite prominent in the opening. the heart is a elegant bouquet of lily,peony and heliotrope and an abstract,warm creamy base which is wearable any time all the time,for work or play.in fact patchouli blend with vanilla and caramel in the base to maintain of deliciousness another notes.This mixture is evocative of delicious.

PLEASURES DELIGHT is suitable for ladies of all ages. this something really nice to be wearing when you go out in the Evening,but it can also be something nice for day time as well because it is not too strong.A nice surprise for valentines day.It reminds me to have a strawberry ice cream with a beautiful lady in a classy hotel.

Sillage?Lovely.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

13th June, 2015
I really like this fragrance, but it is hard to find. I always get compliments on it when I wear it . I reall y like it
26th October, 2014
Noraed Show all reviews
Pleasure delight by Estee Lauder has a fruity, very sweet, and strong vanilla scent.
It is a floral-fruity type of perfume.

The strawberry scent is very noticeable. However, the perfume can be a little overwhelming.

The notes are as follows:
Top notes : Freesia, Strawberry, Pomegranate, Green Notes
Middle notes : Lily, Lily-of-the-Valley, Heliotrope, Peony
Base notes : Rose, Vanilla, Caramel, Patchouli,
09th October, 2014
I really do enjoy this fragrance, coming from a guy and smelling it on someone else, the top notes are wonderful, and the overall smell is so nice, especially when the people walks by and you get a subtle smell of it again, its such a warm smell, and much, much softer than the original pleasures and a younger smell in my opinion, I wish they did a pleasures for men delight, because I would most certainly buy it.

My personal favourite Estee Lauder perfume, other than Beautiful Love, which in my opinion is a compromise between Pleasures and Beautiful.
08th December, 2011
Estee Lauder and myself tend to have our ups and downs. I rather enjoy her older and more classic fragrances, however the more recent fragrances often get bad reviews from me.

Pleasures Delight is one of her scents that I do like.

This fragrance is very gourmand. It's mostly rich caramel, strawberry icecream, marshmallow, pulpy pomegranate and sugared rose petals.

The scent in my opinion is a little strong and often headache inducing, especially if over-applied. Because of its thick and syrupy, candy-like structure, Pleasures Delight won't appeal to everyone. In some instances it reminds me of Fantasy by Britney Spears and Fancy by Jessica Simpson.

When this fragrance was released there was a massive trend for sweet scents, however recently there has been more of a need for soapy and refreshing scents. So evidently this fragrance wouldn't be as popular as it may have been, however for those of you that do love gourmands, especially those with a strong caramel note, Pleasures Delight may indeed delight you.

05th July, 2011
I loved this at first, but now when I use it, it smells way too sweet for me. It's not horrible, but I wouldn't buy it again.
01st November, 2010

Add your review of Pleasures Delight

Shop for Pleasures Delight products online

Shop for Pleasures Delight at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Pleasures Delight

Member images of Pleasures Delight

There are no member images of Pleasures Delight yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Pleasures Delight