Pleasures Delight (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseEstée Lauder
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Pleasures Delight

Pleasures Delight is a feminine perfume by Estée Lauder. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Pleasures Delight

I really like this fragrance, but it is hard to find. I always get compliments on it when I wear it . I reall y like it
26th October, 2014
Noraed Show all reviews
Pleasure delight by Estee Lauder has a fruity, very sweet, and strong vanilla scent.
It is a floral-fruity type of perfume.

The strawberry scent is very noticeable. However, the perfume can be a little overwhelming.

The notes are as follows:
Top notes : Freesia, Strawberry, Pomegranate, Green Notes
Middle notes : Lily, Lily-of-the-Valley, Heliotrope, Peony
Base notes : Rose, Vanilla, Caramel, Patchouli,
09th October, 2014
I really do enjoy this fragrance, coming from a guy and smelling it on someone else, the top notes are wonderful, and the overall smell is so nice, especially when the people walks by and you get a subtle smell of it again, its such a warm smell, and much, much softer than the original pleasures and a younger smell in my opinion, I wish they did a pleasures for men delight, because I would most certainly buy it.

My personal favourite Estee Lauder perfume, other than Beautiful Love, which in my opinion is a compromise between Pleasures and Beautiful.
08th December, 2011
Estee Lauder and myself tend to have our ups and downs. I rather enjoy her older and more classic fragrances, however the more recent fragrances often get bad reviews from me.

Pleasures Delight is one of her scents that I do like.

This fragrance is very gourmand. It's mostly rich caramel, strawberry icecream, marshmallow, pulpy pomegranate and sugared rose petals.

The scent in my opinion is a little strong and often headache inducing, especially if over-applied. Because of its thick and syrupy, candy-like structure, Pleasures Delight won't appeal to everyone. In some instances it reminds me of Fantasy by Britney Spears and Fancy by Jessica Simpson.

When this fragrance was released there was a massive trend for sweet scents, however recently there has been more of a need for soapy and refreshing scents. So evidently this fragrance wouldn't be as popular as it may have been, however for those of you that do love gourmands, especially those with a strong caramel note, Pleasures Delight may indeed delight you.

05th July, 2011
I loved this at first, but now when I use it, it smells way too sweet for me. It's not horrible, but I wouldn't buy it again.
01st November, 2010
Lisle Show all reviews
Anything less like the original Pleasures I can't imagine. Perhaps people with a more developed sense of smelling individual notes could educate me on the similarities but I just don't get it. To me the original is fresh and clean, this is pure raspberry cheesecake and caramel. It's gorgeous but easy to overdo. One spray and people in the office downstairs were wondering if I'd opened a cake shop. I can even smell this when I have a cold!

One of my all time favorites but having had a few bottles now, why on earth can't Lauder make a lid that stays on? Do they not test these things being thrown about in a bag? Or perhaps they assume one spray in the morning is enough and there is no need for it to leave the house?

10th May, 2010

Add your review of Pleasures Delight

Shop for Pleasures Delight products online

Search Amazon for Pleasures Delight

Member images of Pleasures Delight

There are no member images of Pleasures Delight yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Pleasures Delight