Tom Ford for Men (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseTom Ford
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Tom Ford for Men

Tom Ford for Men is a masculine fragrance by Tom Ford. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Tom Ford for Men

Salutation.

A Nice Surprise!It is hard to resist for this smell. TOM FORD For Men is a Fresh Woodsy Scent that Evokes Rigour and Passion. It is not too strong or overwhelming. Masculine,Alluring, Classy,Sophisticated,Romantic, Warm,Expensive and Sensational.

Fresh top notes of Bergamot,Lemon and Mandarin Orange are not Paricular but it Magical turns into an Spicy and Seductive mixture of Tobacco and Pepper.The base Includes a Great blend of Amber,Vetiver and Patchouli That makes it Warm and Woody.

It is a Sensuous Scent that can wear by Any Age to Any Occasion,Nonetheless i would recommend it for a Mature&Bold Man. It is Gorgeous for AUTUMN. Definitely a EVENING Scent. If you are Looking for something a Little Different from Your Typical Overpowering cologne You Need this EDT.

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?Another Surprise this one for me.Simply Adorable Longevity on my skin.

7.25/10
11th May, 2015
Tom Ford for Men is THE perfect office fragrance. A fragrance only I can smell and no one else. The first spray is ginger with citrus, very nice. The dry down is soft tobacco/citrus/spicy. I have to agree it is not, by all means, a power bomb of a fragrance. It does not project very well, but the important thing is that I can smell it.
25th March, 2015
So disappointed by this being a huge fan of TF and grey vetiver. The fragrance disappears after 30 minutes, literally the worst longevity I've ever experienced. If it wasn't for this I'd give it a thumbs up.
28th February, 2015
There's some citrus at the beginning but there's some caloney aqua wood afterwards that reminds me of so many modern scents. It's a no. It's cheaper and better to buy Polo Blue if you like this style. Even better would be EROLFA or Millisime Imperial. There's no need for this fragrance.
08th December, 2014
I do love this one.

It has been my signature scent for about 6 years, and has always been in my (meagre) collection.

However, just recently I tend to find that it does not seem to last and project like it used to? reformulated perhaps? not sure.

The opening also seems a bit more chemical citrus than before too, not quite as smooth.

Maybe it's just me?

I still offer thumbs up for this as it does smell great, but the longevity seems to let it down now.
01st October, 2014
A pretty fragrance – natural smelling and rather retro I think. The opening is bright, lively, straightforward, and proportioned – basically citrus with a perfect amount of basil and violet leaf to keep it from citrus boredom. The heart adds more complexity with a fuller citrus of orange - grapefruit, pepper, and tobacco for depth and breadth. The heart, like the opening, is pleasant and non-synthetic – it, too, is notable for its proportion and balance.

The base is an agreeable amber, cedar, patchouli. Oakmoss is listed in the pyramid but I don’t smell it. Again, the accord is non-synthetic, extremely pleasant, and beautifully balanced… I’m thinking that maybe Tom Ford for Men is TOO balanced: It smells really good, but it’s not to-die-for.

I feel that this fragrance is more than adequate – very nice smell, excellent ambiance, normal projection, almost normal longevity as a sillage maker, very good longevity as a skin scent. Extraordinary balance and structure, but I can’t find a hook – there’s not anything that really grabs me even though I appreciate its competence. It’s the Honda Civic of the men’s fragrance world, except that Civics get much better mileage. Since it’s not one of Tom Ford’s exclusives, it’s reasonably priced. Me personally?… I prefer a more challenging scent.
04th May, 2014

Add your review of Tom Ford for Men

Shop for Tom Ford for Men products online

Shop for Tom Ford for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Tom Ford for Men

Member images of Tom Ford for Men

There are no member images of Tom Ford for Men yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Tom Ford for Men