My Insolence (2007)

My Insolence is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2007

My Insolence fragrance notes

Reviews of My Insolence

Salutation.
What first attracted me,to trying this at the perfumery was the stylish bottle it comes in.MY INSOLENCE is a fun affair of wild fruits and fragrant florals.An olfactory delight.provide an excellent example of using Floral/Fruity in a modern composition. Luscious,Sweet,Romantic,Modern, Lovely,Youthful, Tasty and Delicately Feminine.

This sensuous scent opens with a elegant explosion of fruity essences then fades to perfection after a few minutes.finally warm and soft base notes makes an expression of love something like "look into my eyes and you'll see that it is true,day and night my thoughts are of you".

Delicate enough to wear anywhere but i reccomend it for a ROMANTIC SPRING/SUMMER Evening.I think It is suitable for younger generation.if you like a sweet powdery scent this is the perfume for you.MY INSOLENCE is also wonderful gift for your sweetheart.

Sillage?Lovely

Longevity?Pretty Good on my skin.

13th June, 2015
A soft raspberry delight!

Oh, c'mon, this is one of most lovely Guerlain creations... The drydown has a slightly powdery vanilla, which I love... Very delicate... A citrus raspberry sorbet enhanced with a extremely delightful blend of almond blossom. This is my darling and lasts all day!

25th May, 2013
pleasant, fruity opening. Becoming overpoweringly sweet. Candy. Ouch. Not for me. Having said that, I have smelt much worse, and I did genuinely enjoy the first ten minutes.
29th August, 2012
I like this one. On me, the super-sweet candy-raspberry note smells really nice, and I love most fragrances that have vanilla and tonka bean in them in general (I admit it.) I would describe this as a fun fragrance, and it just generally makes me feel happy. Plus, I find that on me it comes across as sweet without being overly heavy believe it or not. I would recommend this one to people who are looking for a good berry fragrance.
19th August, 2011
I'll give it some points for its bizarre, fruit-punch aspect. It is different! Not classy or sophisticated, but it is kind of intriguing. At times it seems sweet and floral, but it is not heavy nor cloying. Candy floss, raspberry kool-aid... yes. The almond blossom note gives it a quirky aspect. At times it is a bit metallic and synthetic. Still, I've smelled far, far worse. Definitely a bottom-feeder in the noble Guerlain line, Hillary Swank or no Hilary Swank...
01st February, 2011
Zebra Show all reviews
Smells like really strong and fruity herbal tablets; I’ve smelt worse, but it’s just a bit bizarre. After several hours it dries down to a slightly too sweet Insolence-type scent. Not exactly a Guerlain classic.
20th October, 2010

Add your review of My Insolence

Shop for My Insolence products online

Shop for My Insolence at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for My Insolence

Member images of My Insolence

There are no member images of My Insolence yet. Why not be the first?