David Beckham Intense Instinct (2007)
by Beckham

David Beckham Intense Instinct information

Year of Launch2007

HouseBeckham
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About David Beckham Intense Instinct

David Beckham Intense Instinct is a masculine fragrance by Beckham. The scent was launched in 2007

David Beckham Intense Instinct fragrance notes

Reviews of David Beckham Intense Instinct

Instinct Intense is along the lines of Ferrari Black, Polo Black, etc. As it has a peachy/mango prominent fruit accord, with some else that makes it sort of mysterious. It opens up with a somewhat confusing fruity note, I would say mango, watermelon, or peaches. In due time, it transforms slightly, the fruit note becomes more prominent, there's some bergamot mixed in there, and a little spice from the ginger, it's also very creamy. It dries down with some soft woods, but for the most part stays linear.

I'd say if ya like scents like Polo Black, Usher UR, Daddy Yankee, and such, you would enjoy this one. I was fortunate enough to find a .5 oz bottle for about 6 bucks, which wasn't hard on the wallet. I think it's blind buy worthy if ya can get it cheap enough. It's very inoffensive, and also quite comforting. One of those "guilty pleasure scent". Of course, like with most cheapies from this house, the projection and longevity are horrible. I get 4 hours max out of this, with little projection in the first 30 mins, and horrible projection in the last 3 and half hours.

I'm on the fence with the rating, but I'll go with thumbs up, since it can be found for good prices. The low price can make up for its longevity and projection issues.

03rd March, 2012
Masculine, mysterious, sexy and hot. What more could a man want?

I bought this for my boy, unsniffed. When I finally got home I crossed my fingers and hoped that it would be something that I could imagine him wearing. I was really happy with my choice.

Intense Instinct was everything I was looking for and more. It was strong, warm and insanely seductive.

The scent is actually quite sweet, this is possibly because of the melon note, but this is in no way feminine. I could never imagine a woman wearing this, it just wouldn't smell right.

The ginger mixed with the woody accords makes me think that this would be the perfect male equivalent to Deep Red by Hugo Boss which I have on my wishlist. As cheesy as it sounds, this cologne with Deep Red would make the perfect matching couple's fragrance.

The packaging and the bottle itself, just by looking at it, makes you assume that this is a very sexy and daring fragrance. Another really cool thing about the bottle is the cap which is magnetic. This hopefully reminds men to replace the cap after each use to keep the fragrance smelling good for longer.

26th April, 2011
dacerace Show all reviews
It smells alot more quality than the price suggests...a light spray all over leaves a nice smell that actually smells better than others I have tried that may cost 3 times more....not light...a good stayer...It smells similar to 212 sexy men...and 1 million...I would rather buy this.Understated like all the Instinct variants
05th June, 2010
Vastly underated. A truly wonderful scent.
19th December, 2008

Add your review of David Beckham Intense Instinct

Shop for David Beckham Intense Instinct products online

Search Amazon for David Beckham Intense Instinct

Member images of David Beckham Intense Instinct

There are no member images of David Beckham Intense Instinct yet. Why not be the first?