Intimately Beckham Night Men (2007)
by Beckham

Intimately Beckham Night Men information

Year of Launch2007

Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Intimately Beckham Night Men

Intimately Beckham Night Men is a masculine fragrance by Beckham. The scent was launched in 2007

Intimately Beckham Night Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Intimately Beckham Night Men

I bought this blind and cheaply (around $17 US for 75mL) and to be frank didn't expect too much from it. The start is quite pleasant - I like the spiciness, though I like the spices in the original Intimately Beckham more. The sweetness in this one is akin to coconut, at least to my nose. I look at the list of purported notes and (metaphorically) shrug my shoulders: I don't detect the citrus, and I was almost sure there was vanilla (but apparently not). It doesn't project far from the body and after a few minutes of the initial blast, it settles into a slightly spicy sweetness, which lasts for a reasonable amount of time. Nice, but not brilliant.
22nd May, 2010
I, too, think this resembles Obsession Night. Both made by Coty, if I'm not mistaken. Weird how "Night" means fruity and fresh. Light scent and doesn't develop beyond a close approximation of the drydown of Givenchy Pi. Fruity vanilla/amber. Not great, not terrible.
22nd January, 2010
I was eager to hate it as it's Becks' scent, but I can't do that with a clear conscience. It's actually a really nice non-offendig evening scent, myself and others enjoyed it at my mothers birthday dinner.
05th June, 2008
This was a blind purchase, and I was pleasantly surprised. Givenchy Pi was the first thing that came to mind the first time I tried this one. Intimately Night is less sweet than Pi, and a little more spicy/woody. The mildly sweet spiciness is backed by a fresh-cut wood scent, with just a light touch of floral. The sweetness comes from the Patchouli in this, whereas in Pi the sweetness comes across as Vanilla. The light Patchouli mixes very well with the wood notes, giving it just enough sweetness to leave the focus on the spicy woods. When the woody top notes do subside, the spice lingers on. I don't get any citrus notes at all. My reference to Pi is not to suggest that I would substitute one for the other, the scents are very different, they just have a similar 'feel' to them. There is a time and place for both.

The sillage is on the 'close' side and the longevity is a little short for my liking... but I like this so much I want it to go on forever. It isn't really strong, or lasting, enough to get cloying, if used moderately.

Warm and comforting.
21st May, 2008
I agree with Vawallpa -- this is remarkably similar to Obsession Night. As he pointed out, though, the longevity's better. Also, the tonka bean is deeper and the longevity better.

To be honest, this one surprised me a little bit with its lush romanticism and its sexy use of tonka. I had expected pure mass market crap and instead ended up sampling something much, much nicer.
10th January, 2008
vawallpa Show all reviews
This bears little resemblance to the original Intimately Beckham, but more to the great Obsession Night. This is not neccesarily a bad thing, I just see no need in having both. I would opt for Beckham Night over Obsession Night due to better longevity.
16th October, 2007

Add your review of Intimately Beckham Night Men

Shop for Intimately Beckham Night Men products online

Shop for Intimately Beckham Night Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Intimately Beckham Night Men

Member images of Intimately Beckham Night Men

There are no member images of Intimately Beckham Night Men yet. Why not be the first?