Can Can Paris Hilton (2007)
by Paris Hilton

Can Can Paris Hilton information

Year of Launch2007

HouseParis Hilton
PerfumerJean-Claude Delville
Parent CompanyPerfumania Holdings > Parlux
Parent Company at launchParlux

About Can Can Paris Hilton

Can Can Paris Hilton is a feminine perfume by Paris Hilton. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Claude Delville

Can Can Paris Hilton fragrance notes

Reviews of Can Can Paris Hilton

I like this one actually ._. call me youngster but I really like the smell of sweet treats, this scent reminded me of Cotton Candy and when it dries down it smelled like buttery sugar cookies <3 the only bad thing is, I couldnt stop smelling my wrists and I was making my friends hungry >.>
13th October, 2011
This is one of those perfumes that I'm always procrastinating over. One day I'll love it and then the next time I try it, I'll change my mind.

This is definitely my favourite fragrance from Paris Hilton. Unlike her other perfumes, Can Can smells much more expensive and not as sickeningly sweet.

Although this fragrance is still candy-like and aimed at the teen market, there is something strangely addictive about this perfume. When you first spray it, it doesn't exactly sweep you off your feet, however you find yourself sniffing your wrist for the rest of the day and thinking how nice it smells.

The scent is really casual, girly and fun. The lasting power is also quite good.

Despite what other people think, I actually like the bottle design. In my opinion, simplicity is more. I also believe that the advertisement and theme inspired by the Moulin Rouge, suits this fragrance.

What keeps me from buying this is the synthetic drydown which smells like plastic on my skin. It's such a shame because I loved wearing Can Can for those first few hours.

I would recommend this fragrance to young girls or very feminine women who like their perfumes to be flirtatious, sweet and playful.

26th April, 2011
Tony T Show all reviews
great for the under 30 crowd. pleasantly sweet but not overdone. more oriental than floral. longevity and sillage are great!
01st June, 2010
I can honestly say there are worse things floating around the universe than Can Can by Paris Hilton. It's not bad but it ain't a masterpiece. It's your usual fruit-floral-musk,sweet stuff - great for teenagers .It's nothing serious and I guess there is a market for P Hilton's stuff.
10th February, 2010
A sweet gourmand I found to be surprisingly good. A tad syrupy at times, true, but the same can be said of most sweet, vanilla-heavy frags.

An awfully good choice for young ladies 21 and under, and maybe for some well over 21. Pity one has to give his/her dollars to that talentless Paris Hilton in order to get this affordable fragrance.
27th December, 2008
Vile. Sweet fruit in synthetic syrup. A scrubber.
One good thing to say about it: it's not as bad as the original Paris Hilton perfume.
29th November, 2008

Add your review of Can Can Paris Hilton

Shop for Can Can Paris Hilton products online

Shop for Can Can Paris Hilton at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Can Can Paris Hilton

Member images of Can Can Paris Hilton

There are no member images of Can Can Paris Hilton yet. Why not be the first?