Infusion d'Iris (2007)

HousePrada
PerfumerDaniela Andrier
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Infusion d'Iris

Infusion d'Iris is a feminine perfume by Prada. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daniela Andrier

Infusion d'Iris fragrance notes

Reviews of Infusion d'Iris

Iris...., a pleasure.

You know, I've been a determined musk(y)-lady pretty much all my fragrance-life, save my current "Just Cavalli Gold for Her (2014)" (which has your roots), and never really considerered much else ....

My nose is by no means a trained one, but is very capable of transmitting a "yes" or "no" to my likes. In this case it is an "alright then".

This version of you is "bright" and the musks I know of have "depth". Tell me do you (any version) and "mr. musk" have a "lovechild" together, an elegant "eloquent" one.

I don't think this is a fragrance made to impress, but it certainly is a very pleasant one. A light and very welcome "Nice" scent.

I consider this to be the feminine equivalent of Gentleman Givenchy EdP (2018).
14th October, 2018
This is one of the scents I wear when I need something I always enjoy and that works for any weather and any occasion. It starts out with a bright, juicy burst of lemony-orange citrus (the notes say mandarin), then there are wafts of orange blossom, incense and dry cedar, underpinned by a sheer powdery iris. It is very radiant, but not loud, like a veil of scent. On me it lasts all day, but fades in an out so you catch whiffs of it periodically, but if you sniff your wrist it feels very soft and close to the skin. It dries down to a soft woody skin scent. Love it.
03rd July, 2018
Open with a great iris,great frankincennse and cedar . It's a very great fragrance ,one of the best.
06th June, 2018
Love this fragrance. I’m not typically a fan of Prada scents but this Infusion d’Iris has me hooked.
I’m not typically a fan of powdery scents but this is in a class of it’s own.
Iris essence is the MOST expensive ingredient in the world of perfume ....It takes many pounds of iris to make one drop of Iris essential. Which is why it is relatively rare to get such a strong Iris scent as this one.

Try spraying the EDP all over and then mixing it up with a drop of Oud oil on your wrist for a very interesting and sophisticated combination!

Prada has a line of perfumes similiar to Infusion d”Iris that contain cedar and one has carnation. Try them all.
27th May, 2018
Iris's texture
Became that of a fabric
Because of this scent.
03rd December, 2017
I was very dubious about iris fragrances, but was sent a sample. I tried it and loved it! It was so great I got another sample. I finished the first one, and put the second one away for a while. When I pulled the second one out again and tried it, I didn't love it as much. It smelled a bit too chemical and powdery on the second round. However, with a light hand, I used up at the second sample. It's quite a good fragrance for Spring. I probably won't go out of my way to get another sample, but if I happened across one, I'd probably use it.
09th May, 2017

Add your review of Infusion d'Iris

Shop for Infusion d'Iris products online

Prada Infusion D'Iris Eau De Parfum For Her 100ml

End Date: Wednesday Nov-21-2018 9:52:48 PST
Buy It Now for only: $108.06

Infusion D'Iris Absolue fleur D'oranger Prada 3.4 oz / 100 ml Eau De Parfum NIB

End Date: Wednesday Nov-21-2018 9:59:22 PST
Buy It Now for only: $69.59
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

PRADA Milano Infussion D'Iris mini 8ml/ 0.27fl.oz. Eau De Toilette bottle in box

End Date: Wednesday Nov-21-2018 10:42:01 PST

Prada Milano Infusion d'Iris for Women Eau de Parfum 3.4 OZ

End Date: Wednesday Nov-21-2018 12:16:06 PST
Buy It Now for only: $89.60
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Prada Milano Infusion D'Iris EAU DE PARFUM 24 SAMPLE VIALS 1.5 ml 0.05 fl oz NEW

$39.99 (0 Bids)
End Date: Wednesday Nov-21-2018 12:42:05 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list

Prada Milano Infusion D'Iris EAU DE PARFUM 12 SAMPLE VIALS 1.5 ml 0.05 fl oz NEW

$16.99 (0 Bids)
End Date: Wednesday Nov-21-2018 12:43:16 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list

Prada Milano Infusion D'Iris by Prada 3.4 oz EDP Perfume for Women NO BOX TESTER

End Date: Wednesday Nov-21-2018 16:31:55 PST