Lacoste Elegance (2007)

AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseLacoste
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Lacoste Elegance

Lacoste Elegance is a masculine fragrance by Lacoste. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Lacoste Elegance

Way ahead of it's time.

There is a resemblance (if you can filter out the mint) to Kokorico by Gaultier, another one that is ahead of it's time.

Spicy opening underscored by the berry note...would have loved to have more raspberry. The cocoa comes in to seal the deal, creating an air of avant garde.

I predict this will be a classic. Under the radar, yes, as with all the 'serious' Lacoste fragrances.

Serious in this case is not a bad thing, sort of like wearing a dressy sneaker with a suit.
19th November, 2017
Kind of good for Lacoste...but close to
Baldessarini Ambre also from that year. Would have grabbed it for cheap but just too forgettable & boring-ish to pay lots for...discontinued or not.
20th June, 2016
Salutation.

In my opinion this is one different from most other colognes lacoste! impresive opening.i found the chocolate note is very irresistible for the ladies.

Good sillage but longevity is average on my skin.so is great for fall/winter and dandy style.

02nd June, 2015
Okay

Opens with a creamy mint with a dash of green. The mint is very toothpaste-y.

Mint becomes stronger after a few minutes, plastic chocolate starts to make it's appearance. Not getting any raspberry or pepper.

After about half an hour the mint is gone, the chocolate remains a the ghost of generic wood peeks through. The chocolate is what some think of as bitter, but I find dusty, like a box of chocolates forgotten in a wooden cabinet for a year.

Dust scent gets even more prominent before fading away.

Elegance isn't bad, but it certainly isn't what I would consider to be a classic scent. Mildly interesting, could be good for an occasional spray during the fall or winter. When this 1/3 of a bottle that I swapped for is gone I won't be picking up another.

Pros: Decent mint scent
Cons: Dust scent"

12th July, 2013
I won't go into the details, for that you can read The_Cologneist's review below.
But let me tell you, this is a wonderfully crafted scent and it is HIGHLY UNDERRATED. The more I wear it, the more I love it. Its a great find for me. The mint/pepper/chocolate combination is just too good. Longevity is good too but after 3-4 hours it goes very close to skin, but, it never disappears. I can smell it even after 7-8 hours of applying it.
17th November, 2012 (last edited: 18th November, 2012)
An underrated gem is Lacoste Elegance. It opens up with a blast of white pepper (definitley not black pepper), and a confusing background, but just give it a second. Ahh, here comes the mint, it's raining mint leaves. Mint, mint, mint! Eventually it turns into a combination of raspberry, chocolate mocha, and a great mint note that is less intense than the opening. With some citrus in the background, and a little spice. The combination of the raspberry and citrus, makes me think of watermelon flavored Bubble Yum. The base brings in some sandalwood and amber. It slouches in the projection department from beginning to end, but lasts a good 8-10 hours.

I would say it's sort of a mix of a very light Fuel for Life, with a very light A*Men, minus the tar and patchouli of course. The reason I say A*Men, is because of A*Men's distinctive chocolate fudge note that I haven't found in any other fragrances. I feel Elegance has it, but much much lighter, with a mocha kick to it.

I really enjoy Elegance, and would love to know the perfumer behind this fragrance. If anyone knows, please message me!
01st September, 2012

Add your review of Lacoste Elegance

Shop for Lacoste Elegance products online

Shop for Lacoste Elegance at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Lacoste Elegance

Member images of Lacoste Elegance

There are no member images of Lacoste Elegance yet. Why not be the first?