Black (2007)
    by Pierre Cardin

Shop for Black products online

Reviews of Black

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral3 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Chanzy's avatar
    Chanzy

PC Black is a fairly nondescript citrus and wood scent. It's bright and clean. That's pretty much it. Not a lot of complexity here. I paid $10 for 83 mL. This is the kind of scent I can see wearing to a summer cookout or when I'm doing chores. It lasts about three hours and doesn't assert itself very much. I think that in order to achieve noticeable sillage you'd have to use half the bottle.

10th January, 2012

silentrich's avatar
    silentrich

Plain and simple it's an inexpensive and nice smelling fragrance. Sillage, projection, and longevity are moderate, but it's decent for an EdC. I actually wear this one more than I thought and works well in hot weather.

09 April, 2011 (Last Edited: 25 July, 2011)

decillisjl's avatar
    decillisjl

In fashion everything is metaphorically referred to as "the new black"... in fragrance anything "black" is just a moniker for "safe citrus standby"... when you don't really want to be noticed, but you don't want to offend either... After numerous wearings at home I decided to overindulge in P.C. Black one day for work to see what kind of comments I received... Let's just say that I got a couple of questions but most were in the line of "hey are you wearing this? or hey are you wearing that?"... Compared to most of the other generic "pseudo-aquatics" I would rate this as being decent, but if I really wanted obscure generalities from untrained noses I would spend my money on Axe body spray and be done with it... This might be the most warranted "neutral" rating I've ever given

26 April, 2009

Nihilist's avatar
    Nihilist

a very nice scent in the realm of the other black named fragrances out there. if you like polo double black, or armani code, i suggest this for you.

01st February, 2009

SirSlarty's avatar
    SirSlarty

Great EdC strength semi-sweet and woody. Cheap! A good gift for someone that doesn't wear fragrances.

13 December, 2008

distortech's avatar
    distortech

I picked this for dirt cheap at a drug store in lovely Chicago Illinois while stuck there during a blizzard :-(. Anyway, I put it on, didn't think much of it, it was an impulse buy only (6 US Dollars for 1.5 oz), and low and behold . . . something lovely happened a little later.

While the scent stayed very close to the skin, it did carry when I least expected it . . . A couple hours later I was asking myself what it was I smelled that was so heavenly, and it was this!! Thing is, it had all but vanished from my skin; it was on my messenger bag that caught the access spray!

So, my verdict, its new lot in my life is . . . a fabric refresher.

08 January, 2008 (Last Edited: 28 June, 2008)

Add your review of Black