Sogni del Mare (2007)
    by Antonia's Flowers

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 12 ratings

Sogni del Mare information

Sogni del Mare is a women's fragrance by Antonia's Flowers. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Sogni del Mare

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.

BayKAT's avatar

I did something I've never done before with this- i dumped the entire sample on myself. Still, I could barely detect it, this is one of those scents i just can't smell.

But faintly, it is true to its name as a citrus, watery scent. Calling it a floral aquatic is very accurate.

"m sorry I can't say more about this scent, it was just to fleeting for me to get a feel for it. my favorte from this line is Absoluto, which is hte only one with any staying power.

05th April, 2010

Tovah's avatar

This is very fresh, and cool, with mood-lifting ozone notes. It's almost perfect, but a sticky watermelon-like note (rhubarb?) spoils it a bit for me. This note seems strong on hot days, so I think this is going to be a cool weather fragrance for me. It really is transporting, and very Atlantic (as opposed to Pacific). Antonia's Flowers lists the notes as bergamot, cassis buds, rhubarb, orange, and lotus. This is very nice, and I will continue to enjoy it, but it doesn't come close to being as special as the unusual, hauntingly-beautiful Tiempe Passate.

25th October, 2008

violetblack's avatar

I was surprised to find myself enjoying this scent. It has a fresh, salty, and tree-like scent for me. It reminds me of my old house by the beach in SF. Anyway, I have to admit I don't reach for this one often, but I admire it because it's not too 'feminine' and it smells clean without being ozonic. I didn't like any of the other scents by AF, this was the one. If you like this, you might like Issey Miyake's eau fraiche or CdG's White.

14th October, 2008

ubuandibeme's avatar

I adore Antonia's Flowers signature frag, so I had high hopes for this beautifully named scent. Sorry to say my hopes were shattered. Sogni del Mare is a citrus/bergamot/seawater fresh eau de cologne that truly smells like my husbands deodorant...you know, the one that's called "fresh scent". Absolutely un-original in the most dull and predictable way. Don't get me wrong, this scent won't offend anyone. There's just no reason to use it. Unremarkable.

04th October, 2008 (Last Edited: 17th June, 2009)

Jemimagold's avatar

This smelled like a vanilla-musk-ozonic combo to me. It reminded me a lot of Salvador Dali's Laguna which a friend of mine used to wear. Anyways, it is a pleasant gentle fragrance that I think anyone couls wear. The problem for me with Sogni di Mare is that it does not have much "ooomph" to it, in contrast to AF's signature scent which has that unmistakable high octane zippy freesia note and AF' Floret which has that gorgeous strong sweet pea scent. Sogni di Mare is just low-key and would be perfect for someone that wants to blend in with the crowd.

(Note: I have also posted my review on MUA)

03rd April, 2008

Add your review of Sogni del Mare

Search for on eBay United States

Sogni del Mare Eau de Toilette by Antonia's Flowers
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 6 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    EAST HAMPTON ANTONIA'S FLOWERS SOGNI DEL MARE EDT PERFUME SAMPLE 1ml TESTER VIAL
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 6 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)