Usher for Men (2007)

Parent Company at launchClaiborne Cosmetics

About Usher for Men

Usher for Men is a masculine fragrance by Usher. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Usher for Men

My body chemistry gives me a very nice incense like smell after dry down. For the price I'll keep this one!
13th September, 2014
Smells awsome, 16-32 is where i think the age group would be, it's strong and lasts long.

What is all the hate about? This stuff smells amazing, i put some on last night and i could still smell it the next morning and it projects great. I'm assuming these people just don't like usher or just basing their review off the fact thats it's not an expensive cologne, their is nothing wrong with it in my eyes/nose. good job usher, it's almost the perfect scent.

Pros: strong, smells awsome, lasts long.
Cons: smells too good and will get addicting"

15th August, 2013
Too sweet and artificial for me. Smells more like a women's fragrance. I guess it has hit the bottom of the barrel. Along with Exceptional, Fragrancenet is now giving samples of Usher with their orders.

When a frag gets to that level, it's time to wrap it up.
16th December, 2012
Awful fragrance. Smells very similar to Adidas 0:01, but is a ladder up on the rung of "body sprays." Bottom of the barrel.
27th September, 2012 (last edited: 04th October, 2012)
gmb Show all reviews
Netherlands
I can't abide the current fruity-sweet trend, so I can't even get past the opening, which is a strong and artificial version of that accord. My wife describes this as "walking past the perfume counter at Macy's", or an artifical mess. I suppose it might be acceptable to the under-20 set, but there must be must better options, even for the youngsters.
10th September, 2012
Smells like window cleaner and cat piss - simply horrible.
28th August, 2012

Add your review of Usher for Men

Shop for Usher for Men products online

Shop for Usher for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Usher for Men

Member images of Usher for Men

There are no member images of Usher for Men yet. Why not be the first?