Vanille (2007)
    by Roger & Gallet

Average Rating:

Vanille information

Vanille is a women's fragrance by Roger & Gallet. The scent was launched in 2007

Shop for Vanille products online

Reviews of Vanille

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

mpbrown's avatar

Fragrantica has these notes listed for this fragrance: top notes are mandarin orange, grapefruit, bergamot and orange; middle notes are orange blossom, lily-of-the-valley and tiare flower; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli and vanilla.

So, what I get initially is floral - big, big floral, and on me it's a little on the harsh, soapy side. I don't get any citrus at all, just white flowers until a few hours have passed and it starts to calm down and the base starts to show up as a soft woody, cool vanilla. Then poof! it's gone. I don't get any of the sandalwood or patchouli. It is fresh, it is something that would be good to wear on a hot day when you want to feel clean and cool - in fact there is something in this scent that is cooling and felt cool on my skin for a long, long time. I have read that other reviewers get a lot more citrus and vanilla out of this fragrance and I wish that I could say that I could detect the same, but my skin chemistry just isn't bringing it. In fact, when I first put this on I thought there had been a mistake because I could not smell any vanilla in it whatsoever - just major sharp floral notes. This is my impression after testing it a third time..... I am not overly enamored with this one - I prefer warmer scents - but will give it some more time to see if it can win me over.

3/25/13

25 March, 2013

elm0505's avatar

Spain Spain

This stuff is awesome. If you want to smell clean and fresh give it a try. It's a wonderful combination between a citrusy eau de cologne and the oriental warmth of vanilla. Not too citrusy, not too sweet, the perfect balance. And the lasting power is great for an eau de cologne. Can be used by both moms and kids.

11th March, 2009

Add your review of Vanille

Search for on eBay United States

New In Box Roger & Gallet Vanille Gentle Fragrant Water 100ml 3.3 / 3.4 oz
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 9 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)