Bijan Nude for Men (2007)
    by Bijan

Shop for Bijan Nude for Men products online

50ml EdT
    75ml EdT
    $13.30*
    75ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 7.95)

Reviews of Bijan Nude for Men

Showing 1 to 6 of 14 reviews.

heo's avatar
    heo
    Norway Norway

very synthetic ! I wanted to like it but noway.

09 May, 2013

smellgood4u's avatar
    smellgood4u

I get overpowering lemon. I don't smell any musk.

10th February, 2013

PerfumeCollector's avatar
    PerfumeCollector

Shamu is right in the sense that it smells like laundry soap and baby wipes, but that doesn't mean it is disgusting. White musk dominqtes this scent from head to tail, no question about it, but if you like white musk, you could be in heavens.
    The citric notes and flower notes are so fleeting that you need to make an effort to detect them, they are so overpowered by the musk, at drydown the musk let some amber to show its head, but just a little bit, The wood notes (what woods?) you have to imagine them all by yourself.
    A clean smell and very inofensive.

27 June, 2012

Data1001's avatar
    Data1001

Wasn't a big fan out of the box -- although as someone else here commented, "Nude" seemed an appropriate name, since it was difficult to tell I was wearing any scent at all -- not offensive, just not much "there", I thought. So the bottle got moved to the back, and I just didn't use it.

But then one day, on a lark, I started the morning with 3 sprays, and later in the day realized that there were some really subtle notes developing as time went on. Indeed, I got a far greater than usual amount of attention from the opposite sex, many of whom were curious about exactly what I was wearing.

I still don't use it much, though, since I wear scents primarily because the smell pleases *me*, and as I said, this one is probably way too subtle to send my personal appreciation gauge very high.

30th May, 2012

shamu1's avatar
    shamu1

I almost bought this without smelling it first, based on all the positve reviews here and on Fragrantica. I'm REALLY glad I didn't do it, because this is beyond atrocious.

Any wood or floral notes in this are subverted by a horrendous white laundry detergent musk, and the whole thing smells like baby wipes. This is very nearly as terrible as Body Kouros in the baby wipe category.

The only reason I'm not rating this a 1 out of 10 is that it is a well blended scent, regardless of how foul it smells.

MY RATING: 2/10

07 May, 2012

RobbieX's avatar
    RobbieX

A lovely sopay, clean fresh, likeable scent. If you are into soapy frags then this is for you. Very nice! Staying power is only moderate - good sillage though

30th March, 2012 (Last Edited: 07 April, 2012)

Add your review of Bijan Nude for Men