MK High Intensity Cologne Spray (2007)
by Mary Kay

MK High Intensity Cologne Spray information

Year of Launch2007

HouseMary Kay

About MK High Intensity Cologne Spray

MK High Intensity Cologne Spray is a masculine fragrance by Mary Kay. The scent was launched in 2007

MK High Intensity Cologne Spray fragrance notes

Reviews of MK High Intensity Cologne Spray

This is for the MALE version of HI by M.K.

This is a "Bargain Basement" gem! A darker take on black tea and amber along with a soft spice slant to it.

Still though I plan on using on a summer day, great projection and sillage. Shades of Chanel's Allure come to mind though there is no cinnamon listed here.

You won't come across Mary Kay's High Intensity for men in many places for sale or being worn so you got yourself something different and unique.

I get no woodiness from this.
21st September, 2015
I am a male and smelled this on a client yesterday. I kept smelling hints of it throughout the meeting, and I became distracted trying to figure out what it was. I pondered throughout the meeting how I would ask him what he was wearing. I couldn't find an appropriate way to ask, and later he sent me an email and I just came out with it "I know this is odd, but what cologne do you wear, I can't place it." He replied "LOL, your receptionist asked me the same thing! I don't usually wear anything, but its MK High Intensity." I'm ordering a bottle today.
20th April, 2013
Let me start of by saying it is not feminine...this is a full blown head turner!! Of all the Niche and Designer fragrances, this is my numero uno go to scent!! FROM MARY KAY, I KNOW!! Trust me when I say YOU WILL GET NOTICED!!

"This irresistible men's fragrance is an ambery oriental with intriguing top notes of icy black fennel and silver sage heightened by crushed coffee beans. The fragrance demands attention with notes of living dianthus, Darjeeling black tea and dreamy violet leaves. Royal king wood, a Mary Kay exclusive, adds rich intensity to this men's cologne."

This by far gets the most compliments, followed by L'eau de Issey, John Varvatos Vintage, LIDGE, Tom Ford TV in that order...ITS THAT GOOD!
11th July, 2012

Add your review of MK High Intensity Cologne Spray

Shop for MK High Intensity Cologne Spray products online

Search Amazon for MK High Intensity Cologne Spray

Member images of MK High Intensity Cologne Spray

There are no member images of MK High Intensity Cologne Spray yet. Why not be the first?