MK High Intensity Cologne Spray (2007)
    by Mary Kay

Average Rating:

MK High Intensity Cologne Spray information

MK High Intensity Cologne Spray is a women's fragrance by Mary Kay. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of MK High Intensity Cologne Spray

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

bdw's avatar

I am a male and smelled this on a client yesterday. I kept smelling hints of it throughout the meeting, and I became distracted trying to figure out what it was. I pondered throughout the meeting how I would ask him what he was wearing. I couldn't find an appropriate way to ask, and later he sent me an email and I just came out with it "I know this is odd, but what cologne do you wear, I can't place it." He replied "LOL, your receptionist asked me the same thing! I don't usually wear anything, but its MK High Intensity." I'm ordering a bottle today.

20th April, 2013

natrance's avatar

Let me start of by saying it is not feminine...this is a full blown head turner!! Of all the Niche and Designer fragrances, this is my numero uno go to scent!! FROM MARY KAY, I KNOW!! Trust me when I say YOU WILL GET NOTICED!!

"This irresistible men's fragrance is an ambery oriental with intriguing top notes of icy black fennel and silver sage heightened by crushed coffee beans. The fragrance demands attention with notes of living dianthus, Darjeeling black tea and dreamy violet leaves. Royal king wood, a Mary Kay exclusive, adds rich intensity to this men's cologne."

This by far gets the most compliments, followed by L'eau de Issey, John Varvatos Vintage, LIDGE, Tom Ford TV in that order...ITS THAT GOOD!

11th July, 2012