Amalfi Flowers (2007)

Parent CompanyCreed

About Amalfi Flowers

Amalfi Flowers is a feminine perfume by Creed. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Amalfi Flowers

Amalfi Flowers is rather complex and I avoided reviewing this one until now as it was difficult to acquire a sample of it at retails for reviewing purposes. Upon application, I got a really bright and fresh opening composed of citrus notes contributed by the bergamot, Mandarin ‘Sicily’ orange, and Succulent Amafli lemon. Other notes present were the black current, Jamaican ginger, and basil. These were a bit subtle particularly the basil but helped making the opening a bit more complex. Eventually, the opening will tone down allowing the floral and patchouli notes to creep up in the front. These floral notes are the ‘Ravello’ roses and Florentine Iris. Out of all of these the rose is the most dominant but supported by the Iris and patchouli. Going into the base, notes of ambergris, Russian leather, sandalwood, and Parma violets are introduced. Out of these the violet note appeared to be the most dominant followed by the sandalwood and leather. I couldn’t really detect the ambergris in this scent. Overall the scent had a wonderful bright citrusy opening followed by floral notes with other notes like leather, patchouli, ginger, and black currant that made the fragrance a bit more exotic and flavorful. AF is considered a fresh and floral fragrance. Longevity and silage were fairly decent. I got in the ballpark of between 4-6 hours of longevity with moderate silage for the first two hours before the scent started to stay closer to the skin. Ideally, this would work well in the spring and summer as the weather is warmer. This best time to wear this would be during the daytime for casual occasions outside, as the scent will radiate more if exposed to sunlight. While this scent leans towards feminine, depending on the individual I personally think men could pull it off as well. A very nice scent, it’s too bad that it’s not more widely available.
13th April, 2015
If you did not have the chance to snap up a bottle of this, no worries. I bought an outrageously-priced decant of this and wish I had not. It is modern in an offensive way that it smells like most else out there for women. On a positive note, I admire the many-hours-later drydown when it is not "piercing." Good wood.
08th September, 2009
Wow, This is the best yet!!!!!! What a clean smell,I did not think I would like this, I thought it would smell like flowers, it does not have any flower smell. First spray you smell fruits like oranges, then as it drys down you can smell the sandelwood and leather. All I can says is this is a clean smell!
07th December, 2007
I had the good fortune to sample this at Sak's, and I must say it is extremely nice. The floral notes are extremely nice and so well blended that it's hard to fault this fragrance at all, and the subtle ginger counterpoint and patchouli make it extremely interesting. It's not so feminine that a man couldn't pull it off, but I'd love to smell this on a beautiful woman. It'd be hard to keep my hands off of her, though!
06th December, 2007

Add your review of Amalfi Flowers

Shop for Amalfi Flowers products online

Search Amazon for Amalfi Flowers

Member images of Amalfi Flowers

There are no member images of Amalfi Flowers yet. Why not be the first?