Angel La Part des Anges (2007)
by Thierry Mugler

Angel La Part des Anges information

Year of Launch2007

HouseThierry Mugler
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Angel La Part des Anges

Angel La Part des Anges is a feminine perfume by Thierry Mugler. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Angel La Part des Anges

There is one review of Angel La Part des Anges.
The way I understand this Angel La Part des Anges is an aged re-worked version of Angel in extrait form. I've read that Francoise Caron toiled over this one, and that the aging process for this frag took 25 days. I'm not quite sure exactly what the "aging process" for extrait de parfum consists of, but the result is ever so sweet! And I do mean sweet. My first impression of the latest take on "Angel" is sweet chocolate, almost fruity and a bit 'boozy' in character. Burnt sugar carmel for sure! In comparison to the original extrait, which I tested side by side, the original has a more powdery and ethereal effect. The original also contains that glorious burst of patchouli that I adore! Both are smooth edged, creamy, dreamy delights! Angel is a masterpiece that has eluded me...at least until now...just my luck, I'll have to cough up the big bucks for an extrait version ~ which is the only way I enjoy this treasure! (On the plus side, just a slight dab lasts all day long. So my dollars may actually be well spent!)
17th May, 2008

Add your review of Angel La Part des Anges

Shop for Angel La Part des Anges products online

Search Amazon for Angel La Part des Anges

Member images of Angel La Part des Anges

There are no member images of Angel La Part des Anges yet. Why not be the first?