White Jasmine & Mint (2007)
by Jo Malone

White Jasmine & Mint information

Year of Launch2007

HouseJo Malone
PerfumerDavid Apel
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About White Jasmine & Mint

White Jasmine & Mint is a shared / unisex perfume by Jo Malone. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer David Apel

Reviews of White Jasmine & Mint

rbaker Show all reviews
The jasmine is nice and the mint very restrained on me. Smidgens of bergamot, cassis and orange flower are in the drydown. A youthful and clean scent with poor projection but a very good longevity of over four hours on me. Not exciting but good for layering.
22nd November, 2012
Got a sample of this and several others from the Jo Malone rep at Bloomingdales. I would say it's an okay fragrance.

I tried it alone and really didn't like it at all. It just does not smell like a true jasmine to me. Then I layered it with Jo Malone Vintage Gardenia. It did nothing for the Gardenia. Finally I layered it yesterday with Jo Malone Orange Blossom and it made the Orange Blossom some alive. This is a good combination. Don't like either the Orange Blossom or the White Jasmine Mint enough to purchase.
27th February, 2012
I do not know why this is classified as unisex. It is emphatically, unambiguously feminine. An intensely sexy, heavy feminine. If humans had pheromones this would be what estrous smells like. (Gettin' sweaty now.) Yet it's classy - people throw that around - like you can smell the dollars per ounce. It's the fragrance equivalent of an expensive clingy cocktail dress that shows everything and coyly protests innocence - or not.

No guy should wear this.
10th November, 2011
From the below reviews, I guess this is a love-it-or-hate-it frag! It works very well on me. I get some aromatic mint and green in the top notes after a brief alcohol blast, then lots of slightly-creamy jasmine, drying down to a pleasant woody musk. The mint and jasmine do indeed complement each other on my skin, though the mint note is gone in about 15 minutes for those who are not fans. Longevity is decent, especially for a Jo Mallone, but sillage is light. It's my go-to when I need a lighter fragrance.
07th March, 2011
Benj Show all reviews
Not sure about this one. At the top, the jasmine and certainly the mint are there, but they're hidden behind a green-herby wall that the mint might be at least partially responsible for. This mint isn't a mouthwash mint or a candy or gum mint, it's pretty close to just crushing some mint in your hands and smelling it - it has that green-ness to it, but is a little more herbaceous, a little more powerful than mint itself. The jasmine always feels like it's taking a back seat. A fair bit of citrus in there, too. doesn't work. These notes just don't come together. In fact, they hate each other, and who wants a war on their skin?
16th January, 2011
Very puzzling. Not jasmine. Not mint. Kind of a marigold/curry on me. Really. Maybe they put the wrong stuff in my sample. Not very appealing.
04th September, 2010

Add your review of White Jasmine & Mint

Shop for White Jasmine & Mint products online

Shop for White Jasmine & Mint at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for White Jasmine & Mint

Member images of White Jasmine & Mint

There are no member images of White Jasmine & Mint yet. Why not be the first?