White Jasmine & Mint (2007)
by Jo Malone London

White Jasmine & Mint information

Year of Launch2007

HouseJo Malone London
PerfumerDavid Apel
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About White Jasmine & Mint

White Jasmine & Mint is a shared / unisex perfume by Jo Malone London. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer David Apel

Reviews of White Jasmine & Mint

Very feminine scent that is so-so, to me at least.

White Jasmine & Mint by Jo Malone would not be a scent I'd wear, but that's not why I rate it as a neutral. WJ&M is a green floral that has a jasmine here that is too outside of my normal expectation - like it's a different flower entirely that is beyond my comfort level. Mint smells a bit average, and along with the mate's bitter softening effect on the white jasmine, I couldn't quite connect with this scent.

On a lady, it'd smell okay, not fantastic. Clearly, this is an acquired taste scent, and I'm not loving it. :-/
07th October, 2018
This was a blind buy as the notes were exactly what I've been looking for but this did not work for me , I wish so bad this had but it made me quite nauseous . It was a blast of very strong room fragrance . After an hour it developed into a very lovely scent . Not worth it for me and I returned the bottle .
16th April, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
The jasmine is nice and the mint very restrained on me. Smidgens of bergamot, cassis and orange flower are in the drydown. A youthful and clean scent with poor projection but a very good longevity of over four hours on me. Not exciting but good for layering.
22nd November, 2012
Got a sample of this and several others from the Jo Malone rep at Bloomingdales. I would say it's an okay fragrance.

I tried it alone and really didn't like it at all. It just does not smell like a true jasmine to me. Then I layered it with Jo Malone Vintage Gardenia. It did nothing for the Gardenia. Finally I layered it yesterday with Jo Malone Orange Blossom and it made the Orange Blossom some alive. This is a good combination. Don't like either the Orange Blossom or the White Jasmine Mint enough to purchase.
27th February, 2012
I do not know why this is classified as unisex. It is emphatically, unambiguously feminine. An intensely sexy, heavy feminine. If humans had pheromones this would be what estrous smells like. (Gettin' sweaty now.) Yet it's classy - people throw that around - like you can smell the dollars per ounce. It's the fragrance equivalent of an expensive clingy cocktail dress that shows everything and coyly protests innocence - or not.

No guy should wear this.
10th November, 2011
From the below reviews, I guess this is a love-it-or-hate-it frag! It works very well on me. I get some aromatic mint and green in the top notes after a brief alcohol blast, then lots of slightly-creamy jasmine, drying down to a pleasant woody musk. The mint and jasmine do indeed complement each other on my skin, though the mint note is gone in about 15 minutes for those who are not fans. Longevity is decent, especially for a Jo Mallone, but sillage is light. It's my go-to when I need a lighter fragrance.
07th March, 2011

Add your review of White Jasmine & Mint

Shop for White Jasmine & Mint products online

jo malone white jasmine and mint Empty Bottle full used no fragrance on it 3.4oz

End Date: Wednesday Nov-28-2018 8:54:38 PST

Jo Malone London Cologne Intense & Herb 5 ml /0.16 oz Glass Mini Travel Size

End Date: Saturday Dec-15-2018 16:09:03 PST
Buy It Now for only: $12.99

Member images of White Jasmine & Mint

There are no member images of White Jasmine & Mint yet. Why not be the first?