Tom Ford Extreme (2007)

HouseTom Ford
Creative DirectorTom Ford
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Tom Ford Extreme

Tom Ford Extreme is a shared / unisex perfume by Tom Ford. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Tom Ford Extreme

My oldest son hit it right on the head and described it as smooooooth. Definitely a fall winter fragrance for me. Smokey and dark but has a buttery smooth vibe to it.
08th October, 2015
Holy Patchouli!

Designed for the outdoorsy gentleman. One of my best buddies wears this as his signature and it is a warm, comforting fall/wintertime scent. If you're gonna wear this one it should be your signature. You either pull it off or you don't. I am one of those that does not, but I love the fragrance. The notes that stand out the most to me are patchouli, vanilla, and the fir balsam. I would wear this one to a dinner party in the wintertime, or maybe on a ski trip. Every cabin out in the woods/mountains should come with a bottle of this. Some women could pull it off. 9/10.

Also, they should make a candle with this frag.
03rd September, 2015
playing with gasoline/leather accord with chocolate hints in the opening..needs ultra over application since lacks sillage and duration.....
11th February, 2015
Lounging in a red leather booth, with a beautiful Japanese woman, under a pine tree, next to the remnants of a cedar log fire, for 25 minutes... Very nice if not too brief. I feel you TF, I can dig it.
23rd July, 2014
I love Tom Ford Extreme. I love it so much I have owned the same bottle since 2008. I wear it on special occasions and when I feel daring. To me it smells very masculine, mature, mysterious and sophisticated. The tobacco, leather and woody notes makes this fragrance unique. It lasts a very long time on my skin.
15th January, 2014
A great masculine scent

I really like this scent a great deal. When I say it is a great masculine scent, I mean that there is an almost "traditional" vibe to it. Big, brooding, a bit in your face at first. However, the dry down gets a bit complex. As was mentioned there are so many notes here that it is hard to it apart. Yet, I find myself smelling myself throughout the day; that is the sign of a really good fragrance, to me. I get 6-8 hours with three spays, even more of I go a bit heavier. Too heavy though, and it comes across as a 70s powerhouse style (not a bad thin, gbut be aware).

It also strikes me as a bit of a austere, dry version (cousin perhaps) to TF Black Orchid. Is it worth the price? Hard to say, for me the answer is yes.

06th July, 2013

Add your review of Tom Ford Extreme

Shop for Tom Ford Extreme products online

Shop for Tom Ford Extreme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Tom Ford Extreme

Member images of Tom Ford Extreme

There are no member images of Tom Ford Extreme yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Tom Ford Extreme