Tom Ford Extreme (2007)

HouseTom Ford
Creative DirectorTom Ford
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Tom Ford Extreme

Tom Ford Extreme is a shared / unisex perfume by Tom Ford. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Tom Ford Extreme

playing with gasoline/leather accord with chocolate hints in the opening..needs ultra over application since lacks sillage and duration.....
11th February, 2015
Lounging in a red leather booth, with a beautiful Japanese woman, under a pine tree, next to the remnants of a cedar log fire, for 25 minutes... Very nice if not too brief. I feel you TF, I can dig it.
23rd July, 2014
I love Tom Ford Extreme. I love it so much I have owned the same bottle since 2008. I wear it on special occasions and when I feel daring. To me it smells very masculine, mature, mysterious and sophisticated. The tobacco, leather and woody notes makes this fragrance unique. It lasts a very long time on my skin.
15th January, 2014
A great masculine scent

I really like this scent a great deal. When I say it is a great masculine scent, I mean that there is an almost "traditional" vibe to it. Big, brooding, a bit in your face at first. However, the dry down gets a bit complex. As was mentioned there are so many notes here that it is hard to it apart. Yet, I find myself smelling myself throughout the day; that is the sign of a really good fragrance, to me. I get 6-8 hours with three spays, even more of I go a bit heavier. Too heavy though, and it comes across as a 70s powerhouse style (not a bad thin, gbut be aware).

It also strikes me as a bit of a austere, dry version (cousin perhaps) to TF Black Orchid. Is it worth the price? Hard to say, for me the answer is yes.

06th July, 2013
This fragrance was quite a disappointment for me. At these prices, I was expecting something much more refined, original and daring. Although no smoke/tobacco/leather note is mentioned in the olfactory palette, smokey leather is all I get from Tom Ford Extreme. In my personal case, the longevity is ridiculously short too. If I wanted a more sophisticated rubbery/smokey leather fragrance with a reasonable staying power, I should go for XIII La treizième heure by Cartier. Tom Ford's Noir de noir and Tobacco vanille are much more interesting in my humble opinion. They are still outrageously pricey but they have much more personality.
04th March, 2013
Tom Ford Japon Noir on oriental steroids! I can't see people's comparison with Black Orchid. It's much too dark, broody, not sweet enough and herbal for that.

Japon Noir however, I can see a faint image of that in TF Extreme. The last part of the drydown is similar to the heart of Japon Noir, only less loud.

TF Extreme: it's bitter, herbal, slightly sweet and definitely packs a punch. I like.
19th February, 2013

Add your review of Tom Ford Extreme

Shop for Tom Ford Extreme products online

Shop for Tom Ford Extreme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Tom Ford Extreme

Member images of Tom Ford Extreme

There are no member images of Tom Ford Extreme yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Tom Ford Extreme