Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory (2007)
    by Bond No. 9 For Andy Warhol

Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory Fragrance notes

Incense, Wood resin, Amber, Jasmine, Iris, Violet, Cedarwood

Shop for Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory products online

Reviews of Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory

Showing 1 to 6 of 43 reviews.

RHM's avatar
    RHM

Incense centric fragrances have always attracted me.
    Fragrances by the uber talented Aurelian Guichard are always worth my time to investigate.
    Silver Factory is a gem. It strikes the perfect harmonic tone on my skin.
    I smell nothing "generic" in this.
    The jasmine & nod to Andy Warhol's beloved violet blend with the amber & wood notes to create a lovely silage.
    The incense settles into my very pores & provides 6 to 8 hours of scented bliss.
    I adore Silver Factory.

24 February, 2014

Aquil's avatar
    Aquil

MY SIGNATURE SCENT

OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE TO PUT MY NOSE TO SOME OF THE MOST AMAZING FRAGS IN THE WORLD - THANKS TO ALOT OF MY FELLOW BN'ERS. SILVER FACTORY DOES IT FOR ME. IT FITS MY LIFE STYLE. INCENSE BEING MY FAVORITE NOTE, THIS IS VERY UNIQUE WITH THE SWEETNESS, BUT NOT TOO SWEET. I FIND IT VERY WELL BALANCED WITH GREAT SILLAGE AND LONGEVITY. WELL BLENDED WITH QUALITY AND CLASS...

Pros: INCENSE, QUALITY, UNIQUE, SILLAGE, LONGEVITY, VERSATILE
    Cons: ABSOLUTELY NONE FOR ME"

27 September, 2013

Francolino's avatar
    Francolino

walking on the wild side

a get a whiff of amber from this scent, it's a like it or leave it kind of affair. I simply love it, at work gives you a kinky vibe!

Pros: fascinating, persistent
    Cons: pricey"

12 July, 2013

iivanita's avatar
    iivanita
    Croatia Croatia

There are many bad scents from this house that i don't even want to explore it further, but got a sample of this one.

The so to say stamp of the house is here as well, that syrupy sweetness, but here it nicely blends with rich incense note creating pleasurable experience, and i quite like it, its little smokey but balmy , creamy rich opulent incense note is modernized and turned into unisex perfume,
    It reminded me instantly of Sahara Noire by TomFord, which is newer creation, so this might be original at a time and i like it much better in this version, also smells rather natural, no synthetic sharp notes..sweet ambery drydown reminds me of base of some amouage attars...

11th May, 2013

Carla02's avatar
    Carla02

Such a unique fragrance. A very modern incense scent, you can definitely smell out the silver metallic note. Develops wonderfully on my skin and has good sillage as well. People always comment on my interesting perfume when I wear this. Despite the hefty price tag, I would definitely recommend this scent to anyone who is looking for something special.

16 March, 2013

phi's avatar
    phi
    New Zealand New Zealand

This is my first time smelling an incense based fragrance so I can't comment on the comparisons made to similar perfumes. Having said that this is a gorgeous dry, slightly ambery scent. I'd highly recommend this even though I don't consider it very versatile

15 February, 2013