Davidoff Adventure (2008)

PerfumerAntoine Lie
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Davidoff Adventure

Davidoff Adventure is a masculine fragrance by Davidoff. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Lie

Davidoff Adventure fragrance notes

Reviews of Davidoff Adventure

I was in my local department store sampling some Versace Eros because it was on offer and I was interested. I had Eros on one wrist and just before leaving noticed Davidoff Adventure and sprayed it on the other. When I got home I couldn't help but admit to myself that despite wanting to prefer the Versace, the Davidoff just smelled better. So I purchased it instead.

Yes I do enjoy this fragrance. It just smells pleasant and is unlikely to offend. To me it starts out rather generic (I get citrus) but right at the end of each sniff I get this creamy coconut which I just love.

Then comes the disappointment. As has been mentioned by other reviewers this is a skin scent right from the off. I get next to no projection even after several sprays. I also get average longevity and while it lasts only I can smell it.

The bottle is simple and neither adds nor detracts from my collection. In keeping with the theme it takes the form of a small flask.

I would describe Davidoff Adventure right now as my 'handy' fragrance. I will wear it on days when I am going nowhere important or simply staying at home but want to smell nice. This is not a scent that I will be replacing when it runs out. A nice fragrance but rather pointless in the end.
19th January, 2016
There must be a certain cynicism in calling this bland, standard-issue bloke juice Adventure. It’s got chemical citruses up front, and familiar sweet woody and spicy tones coming right behind, all done, it would appear, on a budget of pennies. Dreadful it ain’t, but if similar offerings were lined up, they’d circle quite a few blocks. After a few hours of wearing this stuff, associations of cleaning floors with lemony detergent are hard to ignore.
15th January, 2016
I can barely smell it. Bought at the store several years ago. All I get from it is a very faint generic men's cologne scent. It's one of the worst I have.
26th December, 2015
Salutation.

This one is not a Banal Modern,A Modern Masculine fragrance that would last for years However ADVENTURE is not Specific and Extraordinary.I think Nice is the best word for Describe it. Sweet,Fresh, Luminous,Crisp,Pleasant,Smart with a Touch of Youth.

Citrusy and Sparkling at the beginning as it was lighter than I had expected.A sweet scent like a Orange Candy is what i Detect in the Top notes But what is Beautiful about this EDT is how it is changing between Top notes and Base notes as I find The base notes Warm and Cozy on my skin.

This DAVIDOFF EDT might Changes your Mood.It is more for the 20/30 Age Group.Ideal for Day Use in SPRING/AUTUMN.I recommend it to Everybody who wants a Discreet Woody Spicy and Definitely Inexpensive However it is not something i would wear it!

Sillage?Good.

Longevity?Above Average on my skin.

6.5/10
13th May, 2015
I like this, and my wife loves the stuff. I know everyone is different, this is the type of scent I like. It does not last long, scent fades quickly. There does not seem to be a lot of difference between the middle and base note,
31st January, 2015
I received a sample a few years back and felt mind blown! It instantly takes you on an adventure into the wild tropical jungle. It's a woody fragrance, by all means, but with strong and light woody notes at the same time. I had to buy it.

I don't think I can explain it as good as I would like to. It lasts, in my opinion, several good hours. But probably everyone has it's own opinion on this one.
17th April, 2013

Add your review of Davidoff Adventure

Shop for Davidoff Adventure products online

Shop for Davidoff Adventure at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Davidoff Adventure

Member images of Davidoff Adventure

There are no member images of Davidoff Adventure yet. Why not be the first?