Davidoff Adventure (2008)

100ml EdT
    100ml EdT
    $41.82*
    50ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 25.00)

Reviews of Davidoff Adventure

Showing 1 to 6 of 43 reviews.

Alexey's avatar
    Alexey
    Germany Germany

I received a sample a few years back and felt mind blown! It instantly takes you on an adventure into the wild tropical jungle. It's a woody fragrance, by all means, but with strong and light woody notes at the same time. I had to buy it.

I don't think I can explain it as good as I would like to. It lasts, in my opinion, several good hours. But probably everyone has it's own opinion on this one.

17 April, 2013

's avatar

Good cologne with interesting mid notes, but then dries down to a weak cedar base. Lasting power is below average (2 hours maximum) and also projection is weak.

17 November, 2012

Apollo's avatar
    Apollo

Smells mild to me. This one was a blind buy, the price was good for 100mL. Anyways the longevity sucked on this, on my skin this probably lasted only an hour. On clothing, it's gone within 2 hours. Never wear this as a summer scent, might be good for winter only. Actually don't buy this. After a while, you won't be too fond of the smell. You'll want to get another fragrance.

25 March, 2012 (Last Edited: 27 March, 2012)

Lobster2010's avatar
    Lobster2010
    England England

I was pleasantly surprised by this scent.

Nothing gimmicky about the bottle, it has a flask style design which complements the travelling man who loves his adventure.

The scent is citrusy with a bit of spice and a mild wood touch as well.

This lasts reasonably well and the ladies seem to love it :)

Oh and for the price, a no brainer.

07 January, 2012

Amos Jolthead's avatar
    Amos Jolthead

Opens with bergamot, orange, tea leaves and pepper mixture. Top notes merge into the middle notes of pepper & pimento, which is a very nice mix. Honestly, there’s not much dry down on me, it just kind of ….well, disappears.

Smelling this actually does conjure up images of the type that you see in the Ewin McGregor commercial for this fragrance. Whoever designed that commercial has Adventure pegged. Very, very good advertising (and I usually hate advertising in general).

I love the scent itself. I probably wouldn’t give it a 10, but I’d give it an 8. But the longevity on this is bad. In fact, I have every flanker on this Adventure line and every one of them smells nice but none of them last long at all. It’s very frustrating.

So I say do with this what you will.

08 October, 2011 (Last Edited: 05 November, 2012)

OmerPervaiz's avatar
    OmerPervaiz
    Pakistan Pakistan

I bought this perfume, inspired by its name and its commercial featuring Evan McCregor. I like the fragrance, it is not bad but i would its not unique, it is an everyday perfume, not so uncommon. To me it is very mature sporty woody fragrance can be easily worn by young and middle aged. The sillage is moderate but longevity is not good. It starts with strong spicy notes and quickly drydown to its soft, smooth woody notes. There is not so much transition of notes i felt. Anyhow nice fragrance but nothing particular. I would rate it 6.5 out of 10.

05 August, 2011