Davidoff Adventure (2008)

PerfumerAntoine Lie
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Davidoff Adventure

Davidoff Adventure is a masculine fragrance by Davidoff. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Lie

Davidoff Adventure fragrance notes

Reviews of Davidoff Adventure

Salutation.

This one is not a Banal Modern,A Modern Masculine fragrance that would last for years However ADVENTURE is not Specific and Extraordinary.I think Nice is the best word for Describe it. Sweet,Fresh, Luminous,Crisp,Pleasant,Smart with a Touch of Youth.

Citrusy and Sparkling at the beginning as it was lighter than I had expected.A sweet scent like a Orange Candy is what i Detect in the Top notes But what is Beautiful about this EDT is how it is changing between Top notes and Base notes as I find The base notes Warm and Cozy on my skin.

This DAVIDOFF EDT might Changes your Mood.It is more for the 20/30 Age Group.Ideal for Day Use in SPRING/AUTUMN.I recommend it to Everybody who wants a Discreet Woody Spicy and Definitely Inexpensive However it is not something i would wear it!

Sillage?Good.

Longevity?Above Average on my skin.

6.5/10
13th May, 2015
I like this, and my wife loves the stuff. I know everyone is different, this is the type of scent I like. It does not last long, scent fades quickly. There does not seem to be a lot of difference between the middle and base note,
31st January, 2015
I received a sample a few years back and felt mind blown! It instantly takes you on an adventure into the wild tropical jungle. It's a woody fragrance, by all means, but with strong and light woody notes at the same time. I had to buy it.

I don't think I can explain it as good as I would like to. It lasts, in my opinion, several good hours. But probably everyone has it's own opinion on this one.
17th April, 2013
Good cologne with interesting mid notes, but then dries down to a weak cedar base. Lasting power is below average (2 hours maximum) and also projection is weak.
17th November, 2012
Smells mild to me. This one was a blind buy, the price was good for 100mL. Anyways the longevity sucked on this, on my skin this probably lasted only an hour. On clothing, it's gone within 2 hours. Never wear this as a summer scent, might be good for winter only. Actually don't buy this. After a while, you won't be too fond of the smell. You'll want to get another fragrance.
25th March, 2012 (last edited: 27th March, 2012)
I was pleasantly surprised by this scent.

Nothing gimmicky about the bottle, it has a flask style design which complements the travelling man who loves his adventure.

The scent is citrusy with a bit of spice and a mild wood touch as well.

This lasts reasonably well and the ladies seem to love it :)

Oh and for the price, a no brainer.
07th January, 2012

Add your review of Davidoff Adventure

Shop for Davidoff Adventure products online

Shop for Davidoff Adventure at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Davidoff Adventure

Member images of Davidoff Adventure

There are no member images of Davidoff Adventure yet. Why not be the first?