Paul Smith Rose (2007)

HousePaul Smith
PerfumerAntoine Maisondieu
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Paul Smith Rose

Paul Smith Rose is a feminine perfume by Paul Smith. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Maisondieu

Reviews of Paul Smith Rose

This is a really beautiful rose fragrance. I used to hate rose perfumes because they all smelt like strong, stale, dusty potpourri to me. Paul Smith Rose is nothing like that and perfectly captures the perfume and sensation of a living rose with soft, creamy, silky petals and golden pollen. It starts out really clear, clean and naturally sweet and fresh like a bright rose in a garden or a freshly cut blooming rose in a clear glass vase. Then its slightly soft and creamy like the feeling of rose petals between your fingers and a tiny bit spicy like the rich golden pollen that some large roses have. It stays soft and fresh and not at all soapy or powdery or candy sweet or sharp. One of my all time favourites that always gets compliments from those close enough to notice it.
03rd September, 2012
Alityke Show all reviews
Oh how I love thee, let me count the ways!

For Rose there are way too many to list. A beautiful rose, true to the real rose including rose leaves, petals and dew. Sweetish as are roses but fresh as are real roses.

Being nit picky could last longer but 7am until 1pm with a respray after lunch is now still with me and projecting at 8pm so only scored 4 stars not 5.

Highly recommended feminine that a man could wear
13th February, 2012
I absolutely love everything about this fragrance. Don't have the know-how to properly describe the notes, but I smell a delicate and sweet rose mixed with fresh green tea. Sometimes I smell notes of peach/tropical fruit (and sometimes I think I'm imagining them!) To me it smells like a summer garden after the rain, delicious!
08th February, 2012
A really beautiful rose scent, very light and perfect for summer. Did not last long on me, but I didn't mind spraying again, for those gorgeous rose and green tea notes!
02nd April, 2011
l remember this as a lovely, fresh rose scent. Unfortunately l tried it on the same day as Stella, & Stella won. ;)
21st February, 2011
I love this, femenine and delicate, yet fresh and clean. A lot of florals go soapy on me, and I cannot wear the more old fashioned heavy scents, they just don't suit me. I'm so pleased to find such a pretty scent that has not an ounce of cloy about it, and which will work with simple style. Perfect!
07th January, 2011

Add your review of Paul Smith Rose

Shop for Paul Smith Rose products online

Shop for Paul Smith Rose at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Paul Smith Rose

Member images of Paul Smith Rose

There are no member images of Paul Smith Rose yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Paul Smith Rose