Chloť (new) (2008)

SupplierRobertet
PackagingPatrick Veillet
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Chloť (new)

Chloť (new) is a feminine perfume by Chloť. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Amandine Marie and Michel Almairac. The bottle was designed by Patrick Veillet

Chloť (new) fragrance notes

Reviews of Chloť (new)

I guess it smells like a musky cedar rose.

At first I thought I smelt cloves, but that may be my default scent identification.

The bottle is very pretty.

I would not purchase this.

If someone gave this to me, I would wear it occasionally.

28th April, 2017
Tested a spray on the arm.

---

Soft floral with mostly rose and some white flowers. Calming and traditionally romantic and feminine. Lasts a couple of hours, which is nice.

It's the kind of rose perfume that wafts around you as you move, arm's length. Makes me think of ladies, of walking on a meadow wearing a dress.

Nice. Very rose-y with some musk as it evolves, warm and intimate.

I would rather have a little unexpected (maybe green, maybe dark and animalic) notes there, but that's just my personal taste.

It is quite nice and I would wear it if offered.
08th November, 2016
LOVE Chloe. It's one of my favorites....good for day, night, office and date night. Just the perfect blend of rose and lychee, without being too heavy. Definitely a re-purchase someday!
09th August, 2016
Gorgeous. I never knew a fragrance could make you feel so many emotions. I begged my partner for this for my birthday and almost cried when I received it. My one true loves of scents, alongside Curious by Britney Spears.

Opens fruity and sweet, the lychee and peony make a beautiful partnership. The rose appears, but does not produce powdery on my skin, the magnolia add's an aquatic bed for it to lay in. The finish is the most heavenly cedar/wood and amber composition I've ever experienced on my skin. Like a warm hug.

Chloe all in all will always be my one love of scents. However juvenile it's considered, this is masterpiece for those who love sweet florals. It is a fresh vase of flowers after the rain on a spring day.
20th July, 2016
When I first re-entered the fragrance world a few months ago, I was struck by the profusion of soapy notes in the kind of greenish-floral perfumes where my perfume palate had formerly resided. Had that smell of Ivory bars always been there? Had my nose changed that much? I'm still not sure. But it put me off all green perfumes at first. Now I'm coming back around. My problems with the smell of soapy aldehydes are less with the accords themselves and more with what they're doing in the overall structure in the perfume. Used to good effect, the smell of soap can impart a delicious sense of tension to an otherwise straightforward perfume--the best example of this I've seen being the ribbon of soapiness running through the swampy depths of Weil de Weil.

Chloe does a pretty decent job off bringing this style of perfumery into the 21st century department store/beauty specialty aisle. It reads as a cocktail of freshly scrubbed tea rose, peony, and lily-of-the-valley. It's almost achingly fresh. Nothing in in this perfume is sweet, not even the alleged amber accord at its base. And it lasts forever. The downside of this update of green perfumery is a good dose of Calone---intended, I'm sure, to keep the florals smelling dewy, but a little crudely done all the same.

So why the thumbs up? Because almost everything else at Sephora smells like it would put you in a diabetic coma if you drank it. I like the idea that this prim little floral can hold its own alongside all that sugar. And it's good to know that, in the event of a minor Zombie Apocalypse (or if my luggage gets lost), if I get stranded in Upper Bumblevania, there's something on the shelf at the shelf at the local mall that my snobby self can wear. Because going without perfume is not an option.
21st June, 2016
I have a tough time with rose fragrances. A touch of rose or rose smoothly blended into the rest of the composition is one thing, but a straight-up, punch-you-in-the-face rose bomb is a nightmare. So, I must admit, Iíve sniffed Chloe EDP in the past, but I never really took the time to try it on for an extended period of time because, well, Iíd have to smell it. But after recently acquiring a sample I decided to face my rose-a-phobia and wear the EDP for an entire day. The opening is soap with a juicy fruit note that is supposed to be litchi. The rose is bright, full of acid and slightly honeyed. The sharpness of the acidity is complimented by an almost metallic edge that slices through the sweetness and a green-herbal character keeps everything from turning into a juice box. Itís perfectly balanced like a good wine: the sweetness, acidity, and herbal accords strike a perfect harmony. Unlike most fragrances boasting a bright, tangy opening, Chloe preserves the tartness well into the drydown. Best of all, there is something truly universal about Chloeóit smells appropriate from 15 to 95.

Chloe has changed me for the better and next time I am at the perfume counter, I will reach for the rose fragrance with the same upbeat attitude typically reserved for white florals, woody orientals, and incense.

29th December, 2015

Add your review of Chloť (new)

Shop for Chloť (new) products online

Shop for Chloť (new) at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Chloť (new)

Member images of Chloť (new)

There are no member images of Chloť (new) yet. Why not be the first?