Infusion d'Homme (2008)

HousePrada
PerfumerDaniela Andrier
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Infusion d'Homme

Infusion d'Homme is a masculine fragrance by Prada. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daniela Andrier

Infusion d'Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Infusion d'Homme

Dislike this fragrance a lot. Soapy, very powdery and too much iris making it feel very feminine. Very similar to MFK Absolue Pour le Matin which I also dislike...yuck!
13th October, 2017
One of those fragrances that I would find hard to accept that anyone could dislike. Very soapy, very clean and very luxurious smelling. Prada are fast becoming one of my favorite houses!!
02nd October, 2017
I get on this one a very powdery Iris. I used to own a bottle and I finished it in no time. So easy to wear.

Very in the line of Thierry Mugler cologne but less conceptual and more elaborated and complex.

However, the original Infusion d'Iris is slightly better and more rounded.
22nd May, 2016
Some may disagree with me about this, but Infusion D'Homme is one of the best designer scents made in the last 10 years imo. I love this scent and own a flacon of it. How does one hate smelling like expensive soap? better yet...How does one hate smelling clean? lol...Maybe this isn't the scent for some but its a masterpiece to me. This scent is truly Niche quality and can be owned for under $100.

I like Irish Spring in a bottle (Mugler cologne) too, but Infusion isn't your Walgreen/pharmacy type soap or typical GYM scent. It is just next level. While anything is unisex these days, this scent leans unmistakably masculine. It lasts and projects well- especially for its genre. I get 8 hours typically and always carry an atomizer of it in my pocket...

I really love that its a fragrance you can wear year round. It's very versatile and since it's also colorless I know it won't stain my clothes. If I want more Umph I'll add a couple sprays to my t shirt or the collar of my jacket. Unlike a prior reviewer I don't find this cloying at all. To me its blended to perfection. I respect that every nose is different but to me Infusion D'Homme isn't your typical soapy frag. It's THE soapy frag...

I layer this with Fahrenheit in the Spring.

27th April, 2016
It's a "neutral" for me, this IS too much like a fancy soap, like so many people on the web compare this to.

If you're okay with smelling like a nice feminine leaning soap then you'll do fine with this one. I purchased a small bottle of this then sold it then somehow ended up with a sample vial and gave it another try, just not for me. "Powdery Notes" and iris indeed, not exactly a scent for impressing.

Why did they hang "pour home" around this one? They would have been more up front by categorizing it as a UNISEX scent.
21st April, 2016
Very clean and fresh, a touch or floral without any sweetness. I don't find it interesting so I'll pass on a purchase but it smells nice. Should be great for everyday office or daytime wear. Not big on projection.
14th March, 2016

Add your review of Infusion d'Homme

Shop for Infusion d'Homme products online

Shop for Infusion d'Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Infusion d'Homme

Member images of Infusion d'Homme

There are no member images of Infusion d'Homme yet. Why not be the first?