Infusion d'Homme (2008)

HousePrada
PerfumerDaniela Andrier
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Infusion d'Homme

Infusion d'Homme is a masculine fragrance by Prada. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daniela Andrier

Infusion d'Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Infusion d'Homme

I get on this one a very powdery Iris. I used to own a bottle and I finished it in no time. So easy to wear.

Very in the line of Thierry Mugler cologne but less conceptual and more elaborated and complex.

However, the original Infusion d'Iris is slightly better and more rounded.
22nd May, 2016
Some may disagree with me about this, but Infusion D'Homme is one of the best designer scents made in the last 10 years imo. I love this scent and own a flacon of it. How does one hate smelling like expensive soap? better yet...How does one hate smelling clean? lol...Maybe this isn't the scent for some but its a masterpiece to me. This scent is truly Niche quality and can be owned for under $100.

I like Irish Spring in a bottle (Mugler cologne) too, but Infusion isn't your Walgreen/pharmacy type soap or typical GYM scent. It is just next level. While anything is unisex these days, this scent leans unmistakably masculine. It lasts and projects well- especially for its genre. I get 8 hours typically and always carry an atomizer of it in my pocket...

I really love that its a fragrance you can wear year round. It's very versatile and since it's also colorless I know it won't stain my clothes. If I want more Umph I'll add a couple sprays to my t shirt or the collar of my jacket. Unlike a prior reviewer I don't find this cloying at all. To me its blended to perfection. I respect that every nose is different but to me Infusion D'Homme isn't your typical soapy frag. It's THE soapy frag...

I layer this with Fahrenheit in the Spring.

27th April, 2016
It's a "neutral" for me, this IS too much like a fancy soap, like so many people on the web compare this to.

If you're okay with smelling like a nice feminine leaning soap then you'll do fine with this one. I purchased a small bottle of this then sold it then somehow ended up with a sample vial and gave it another try, just not for me. "Powdery Notes" and iris indeed, not exactly a scent for impressing.

Why did they hang "pour home" around this one? They would have been more up front by categorizing it as a UNISEX scent.
21st April, 2016
Very clean and fresh, a touch or floral without any sweetness. I don't find it interesting so I'll pass on a purchase but it smells nice. Should be great for everyday office or daytime wear. Not big on projection.
14th March, 2016
Another win!
It smells like baby powder, like, a girl asked me once if I had put on baby powder on my skin because it smelled so soothing. It's not offensive.
It's just like Amber Pour Homme: not for clubbing but perfect for work, school and even for the movies and theatre.
15th December, 2015
Salutation.

Unpredictable in spirit,pure in its essence.INFUSION d'HOMME is a cuddly and clean-sexy that can be worn anytime,anywhere,all day or night.It is not a fancy "out on the town" scent.The scent is simply gorgeous and the notes are real nice for this fragrance. Powdery,Clean,Elegant,Chic,Subtle,Fresh, Luminous and Soapy.

The graceful and clean beginning leaves a subtle, lingering trail which wears like the emblem of the good life.for when you want to indulge yourself. Mandarin orange in the top notes,Iris in the heart and benzion and powdery note in the base notes are more dominant for me and totally it is not absolutely masculine.

This PRADA EDT has prestigious formula and wear it year round.I recommend it for Everyday and Office use and it is also perfect for those time when you are going to your bed as you get the comment "wow you really smell lovely".Anyway if you are looking to wear a nice scent but don't want to worry about what is appropriate for what time,This one is for you.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Quite Good on my skin.

11th May, 2015

Add your review of Infusion d'Homme

Shop for Infusion d'Homme products online

Shop for Infusion d'Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Infusion d'Homme

Member images of Infusion d'Homme

There are no member images of Infusion d'Homme yet. Why not be the first?