Infusion d'Homme (2008)

HousePrada
PerfumerDaniela Andrier
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Infusion d'Homme

Infusion d'Homme is a masculine fragrance by Prada. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daniela Andrier

Infusion d'Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Infusion d'Homme

Hmmm...at first, I was a bit turned off by the seeming unisexual quality of the scent. Not that I've never liked unisex, but this one was clearly labeled as a male fragrance at the Sephora shelf it sat on, and it felt like it was misplaced by the staff.

But I gave it time, trying a sample outside of the store to get a better, more private, experience of Infusion d'Homme. It is a clean, soap-like iris-powdery-neroli scent that really does come across as more masculine than I had first imagined; don't get me wrong though, this one CAN be enjoyed by ladies, incidentally.
02nd October, 2018
A bit of a strange one for me. I was about to write a critical piece bemoaning the milksoppiness of this supposed masculine, not to mention the dismal performance. And yet after some hours, the drydown comes through comprises a quite decent cedar and sandalwood combination. So a bit of a mixed bag, but if you like the idea of Prada, are prepared to wait and bit and not think too much, this may be a (barely) acceptable option for you.
08th August, 2018
Dislike this fragrance a lot. Soapy, very powdery and too much iris making it feel very feminine. Very similar to MFK Absolue Pour le Matin which I also dislike...yuck!
13th October, 2017
One of those fragrances that I would find hard to accept that anyone could dislike. Very soapy, very clean and very luxurious smelling. Prada are fast becoming one of my favorite houses!!
02nd October, 2017
I get on this one a very powdery Iris. I used to own a bottle and I finished it in no time. So easy to wear.

Very in the line of Thierry Mugler cologne but less conceptual and more elaborated and complex.

However, the original Infusion d'Iris is slightly better and more rounded.
22nd May, 2016
Some may disagree with me about this, but Infusion D'Homme is one of the best designer scents made in the last 10 years imo. I love this scent and own a flacon of it. How does one hate smelling like expensive soap? better yet...How does one hate smelling clean? lol...Maybe this isn't the scent for some but its a masterpiece to me. This scent is truly Niche quality and can be owned for under $100.

I like Irish Spring in a bottle (Mugler cologne) too, but Infusion isn't your Walgreen/pharmacy type soap or typical GYM scent. It is just next level. While anything is unisex these days, this scent leans unmistakably masculine. It lasts and projects well- especially for its genre. I get 8 hours typically and always carry an atomizer of it in my pocket...

I really love that its a fragrance you can wear year round. It's very versatile and since it's also colorless I know it won't stain my clothes. If I want more Umph I'll add a couple sprays to my t shirt or the collar of my jacket. Unlike a prior reviewer I don't find this cloying at all. To me its blended to perfection. I respect that every nose is different but to me Infusion D'Homme isn't your typical soapy frag. It's THE soapy frag...

I layer this with Fahrenheit in the Spring.

27th April, 2016

Add your review of Infusion d'Homme

Shop for Infusion d'Homme products online

INFUSION D'HOMME by PRADA EDT SPRAY FOR MEN 3.4 oz 100 ml UNBOXED

Prada Infusion D'Homme Eau De Toilette Spray Pour Homme Man 3.4 fl.oz

End Date: Tuesday Oct-23-2018 9:25:35 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $69.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Prada INFUSION D'HOMME 200ml-6.8oz EDT Men COLOGNE Tester Box DISCONTINUED (BC04

End Date: Tuesday Oct-23-2018 12:49:20 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $98.95

Prada Infusion D'Homme By Prada EDT Spray 1.7 Oz

End Date: Tuesday Oct-23-2018 23:33:47 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $68.20
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Prada milano Infusion D' Homme 1.7 oz EDT Spray For Men New In A Sealed Box!

End Date: Wednesday Oct-24-2018 12:11:19 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $80.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Prada Milano Men Infusion D' Homme Eau de Toilette 50mL Cologne 1.7oz Sealed NEW

End Date: Wednesday Oct-24-2018 17:05:03 PDT