Scandal (2007)
    by Roja Dove

Scandal Fragrance Notes

Scandal information

Scandal is a floral fragrance.

Shop for Scandal products online

Reviews of Scandal

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

someperfumes's avatar
    someperfumes

I do not understand why this is called Scandal. On me, it's such a tame soft warm floral scent, nothing scandalous about it. I'm pretty disappointed by that actually, but that's probably the fault of my skin's chemistry and my high expectations of drama. The tuberose in the middle is very pronounced on me, and I happen to really dislike this particular note, so I won't be wearing Scandal anytime soon. But overall, it's a beautiful scent, very well balanced, and it would probably smell so wonderful on somebody else.

28 June, 2012

memechose's avatar
    memechose

.None of the top notes come through...At first spritz a heady white floral scent, my anethema, .. luckily my skin then proceeds straight to the drydown GORGEOUS ORRIS WOODY AND SPICE .

19 April, 2009

Lian's avatar
    Lian
    Netherlands Netherlands

To me the opening is fresh and warm because of the orange blossom. A little while later the flowers mix in with the top notes and the top notes fade slowly. The flowers are blended very nicely and the pyramid of notes arent all the notes, at the haute perfumery they told me that there is clove in here as well but everything is blended so much that nothing really overpowers one note or another.

I love jasmine and I can detect itīs magic in here as a greener aspect that gives elegance but also a touch of green that stops it from becoming too overpowering. i think Scandal takes all the good stuff from each flower and uses it to make a very nice floral perfume that has the brightness, the richness and elegance you look for in different florals.

Itīs not a soft delicate floral perfume but a very present, elegant and confident floral. Itīs not overly sensual or over the top anything. But itīs there and present and it wonīt back down, there is no need. Itīs a nice blended, well rounded floral that wonīt make excuses. I like a bit of attitude in my perfumes and this one has a professional attitude, it does what it does ( being a floral perfume) and it good at what it does ( being a well blended perfume).

The base is a bit softer, but I can still smell floral for ages but once the base notes start to mingle in it becomes a bit softer and mellowed out.

If you like all sorts of floral you should give this one a try and you might find a way to fit it into your wardrobe ( Canīt make up your mind what floral you want today? Have a bit of everything, brilliant)

15 April, 2009

VM I hate civet's avatar
    VM I hate civet

I was a little apprehensive of trying this one, having read Luca Turin's description of it as "preposterously intense" and "enormously rude". He also highlights the cranked up tuberose, a note with which I have a troubled relationship at best. To my surprise, and like the previous reviewer, I found it elegant and if anything, rather understated! The floral notes were indeed smooth and well-blended, such that no single note stood out for me, and my overriding impression was of a creamy smoothness that made me want to trail my nose lightly across my skin over and over again! If Chanel's 31 rue Cambon is my aspirational day scent (also creamy and smooth), then this is my aspirational vampy evening scent. A very classy vamp, at that.

05 September, 2008