Unspoken (2007)

Unspoken information

Unspoken is a women's fragrance by Roja Dove. The scent was launched in 2007

Shop for Unspoken products online

Reviews of Unspoken

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.

hedonist222's avatar

Old world delight

It's a very old world perfume.

Reeks of iris and labdanum and other resins that are there but I can't pick out individually.

I'm wearing the pure Parfum by the way.

The other florals are there but blended seamlessly.

Plenty of moss and sandalwood.

I'll add that there was no hurried , haphazard , plugged in, and 'one size fits all' dry down.

It maintained a solid and deliberate composition all the way to the dry down.

31st May, 2013

Francop's avatar

Spain Spain

In my nose this is almost identical to Narcisse Noir by Caron.

I love them both but Caron is a classic and also French...

Big thumbs up...!!!

08 June, 2012

QiStar's avatar

I searched for something redeemable in the opening....and I could sense hints of earthy notes to tame the candy sugary beast....but then they were lost, swallowed whole by syrupy candy.

The dry down is much more pleasant, when the sandalwood peaks through the syrup, but overall I felt very displeased with the fragrance.

11th March, 2010

memechose's avatar

this is in my opinion the best 'modern' chypre available. As in the review above wish i can afford the pure perfume.you can find it @ www.beautique.com

08 April, 2009

llnewcomb's avatar

Outstanding Chypre!! Starts off with a blast of bergamot,,,as in most chypres. Then a candied sweetness of rose and ginger. It's stunning,,,and my idea of a good chypre. FBW!!! This for the Eau de Parfum,,,moderate lasting power,,,would love to be able to afford the parfum.

26 January, 2009