Salt Air

Salt Air information

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Salt Air

Salt Air is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Salt Air

This simply doesn't smell like real salty air by the sea. It is rather synthetic. It has a pleasant clean marine smell and would make a great room scent, though.

None of the oceans I'm familiar with smells this sweet and rounded out. I don't get the rough texture of salt that makes the ocean the ocean.

That said, it's a relaxing fragrance that is reminiscent of the ocean, so I'll probably buy a bottle considering the low price.

28th September, 2015 (last edited: 06th October, 2015)
When I first put it on I thought that maybe it smelled like the ocean, but it might also smell like wet paper. And then I went on about my day not paying much attention. But every so often I'd get a drift of silage that reminded me of when I used to live near the beach. And the more I smelled it the more impressed I was with how accurate it is.

I never really liked the way the ocean smells. I always thought of it as plankton living and dying in a gigantic eerie pool of water. But this sample is so accurate I don't feel like giving it up right yet. Or maybe it's just that it reminds me of a part of my life, and so I don't want to let it go.

07th January, 2015
An assault on the nose. Salt Air is very strong at first, then becomes very feminine and an offensive soap.

I really wanted to like it :/
20th January, 2014
Simple, fresh, expansive

Wearing this perfume really is like taking a deep breath of fresh salty air. Perhaps if that air were also a tad sweet. :) This is a simple, no-fuss scent, perfect for clearing the mind and refreshing at any time of day or night.

05th June, 2013
Oh this is one of my go to fragrances! I found it in an Anthropologie in Philadelphia years ago and have loved it ever since! There is a saltiness to it, but there is something else, too that I cannot put my finger on. I like unconventional fragrances... and I like to wear men's fragrances... and this one isn't floral or fruity so it's right up my alley! It does remind me of the beach and the ocean and the way you smell when those elements mix with the warmth of your skin. Hmmmm take me away.... it makes me think of the Greek Isles... and when you live in landlocked CO like I do... this fragrance is a must.
23rd February, 2011
I'm disappointed in this one. At first, I thought "woah, this reminds me of summers at home on the beach!," but then came the dry-down. YUCK. There is something very "off" and rancid about the dry-down that I can't quite put my finger on. Although, like all Demeter fragrances, Salt Air didn't last too long, there was still this lingering, dull sickening smell that turned my stomach a couple of hours later. Bleh. Maybe this would work for me as a short-lived room spray to bring back memories of my hometown, but I want it nowhere near my skin!
11th January, 2010

Add your review of Salt Air

Shop for Salt Air products online

Shop for Salt Air at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Salt Air

Member images of Salt Air

There are no member images of Salt Air yet. Why not be the first?