Pineapple

Pineapple information

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Pineapple

Pineapple is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Pineapple

bigbz Show all reviews
Wore it a bit this weekend. Wow, what a fun fragrance! Sweet and fruity is right up my alley and this didn't disappoint.:)

I can't say that this smells like a real pineapple for certain, but man what a wonderful, candied/juicy pineapple smell!!! When I first sprayed this I noticed it left a pretty oily sheen on my skin, and I thought "well that's kind of weird for a EDC to do". My hopes were high that this would last long.....and you know what? It kind of does!(well, for a EDC anyway) I would say I got a good 2, to maybe 3hrs of nice projection before it died down to a skin scent. Not sure what overall longevity is just yet.

Even though this is very nice on it's own, I got it to mix with Club de Nuit Intense and L'Aventure. So I did a mixture of half and half over the weekend with my L'Aventure and it works like a charm! Super fruity pineapple opening that lasts and mixes with the deeper notes of the Al Haramain beautifully. Thanks to a couple of peeps recommendation, this was a great cheapie pick-up for me!
12th September, 2016
Juicy, delicious, edible, sweet, canned pineapple. Longevity.. about 2 hours, maybe 3 on a humid day. Projection is actually pretty good, this does very well as a room spray if you don't wanna smell like pure pineapple. I enjoy wearing it around the house, and spraying it around me for my own enjoyment. It's probably (like most Demeter's) not something you'd wanna wear out. I paid 18 bucks on Fragnet for a 4 oz bottle, well worth it. You wanna smell real pineapple, buy this.. not that rip off Aventus.
13th June, 2016
Bearing in mind what these fragrances "are", I give this a thumbs up for being a very accurate rendition of a plump juicy pineapple just after it's been cut.

Delicious.

Does not have much longevity (1 hour or so), and projection is minimal... But, again, these fragrances aren't intended to perform like a fully commercially blended fragrance.

Interesting concept, and I will be buying more Demeter bottles as they are very affordable.
02nd December, 2015

Add your review of Pineapple

Shop for Pineapple products online

Shop for Pineapple at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Pineapple

Member images of Pineapple

There are no member images of Pineapple yet. Why not be the first?