Pineapple

Pineapple information

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Pineapple

Pineapple is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Pineapple

rbaker Show all reviews
Very much a monochrome creation. Pineapple it is indeed, although at the beginning rather chemical laboratory fumes were offending my nose. Once this olfactory attack has subsided, there is pure pineapple left over.

This pineapple is quite ripe and sweet. It is quite linear, unsurprisingly, but some nuances change; at times emphasising the leaves more but eventually affirming the pineapple impression.

I get moderate sillage, very good projection and seven hours of longevity on my skin.

Whilst this summery creation is too synthetic at times, it does deliver a good pineapple note, which is undiluted and not blended with other components worth noting - no Aventus here. It is not bad at all but does not quite make the cut into unequivocally positive territory. 2.75/5.
31st March, 2018
THIS is a Demeter I keep buying and buying. It's spot on and parfumy. A nice fragrance, not as fake as most Demeter's. Longevity and sillage are ok.
05th November, 2017
herns Show all reviews
I bought a bottle to mix with Club de nuit intense man and got fruity batch of aventus smell!
08th March, 2017
Fresh cut pineapple. Period. If you like the smell of that you'll like the smell of this. Slightly synthetic smelling, but hardly detectable. Makes me want to eat pineapple when I smell it. Does that mean it's gourmandish? For what it is and represents it has to get the thumbs up as the intentions of this was purely to replicate "Pineapple" somehow and it does it nearly flawlessly.
07th March, 2017
bigbz Show all reviews
Wore it a bit this weekend. Wow, what a fun fragrance! Sweet and fruity is right up my alley and this didn't disappoint.:)

I can't say that this smells like a real pineapple for certain, but man what a wonderful, candied/juicy pineapple smell!!! When I first sprayed this I noticed it left a pretty oily sheen on my skin, and I thought "well that's kind of weird for a EDC to do". My hopes were high that this would last long.....and you know what? It kind of does!(well, for a EDC anyway) I would say I got a good 2, to maybe 3hrs of nice projection before it died down to a skin scent. Not sure what overall longevity is just yet.

Even though this is very nice on it's own, I got it to mix with Club de Nuit Intense and L'Aventure. So I did a mixture of half and half over the weekend with my L'Aventure and it works like a charm! Super fruity pineapple opening that lasts and mixes with the deeper notes of the Al Haramain beautifully. Thanks to a couple of peeps recommendation, this was a great cheapie pick-up for me!
12th September, 2016
Juicy, delicious, edible, sweet, canned pineapple. Longevity.. about 2 hours, maybe 3 on a humid day. Projection is actually pretty good, this does very well as a room spray if you don't wanna smell like pure pineapple. I enjoy wearing it around the house, and spraying it around me for my own enjoyment. It's probably (like most Demeter's) not something you'd wanna wear out. I paid 18 bucks on Fragnet for a 4 oz bottle, well worth it. You wanna smell real pineapple, buy this.. not that rip off Aventus.
13th June, 2016

Add your review of Pineapple

Shop for Pineapple products online

Member images of Pineapple

There are no member images of Pineapple yet. Why not be the first?