Prestige Al Arabia
by Arabian Oud

Prestige Al Arabia information

HouseArabian Oud

About Prestige Al Arabia

Prestige Al Arabia is a shared / unisex perfume by Arabian Oud.

Reviews of Prestige Al Arabia

rbaker Show all reviews
The top note is quite fresh, with an aromatic core that is quite sweet and gets sweeter with the drydown. I tired this in cold winter weather, and I can imagine it could be quite cloying in the heat, bit overall it is a pleasant scent, with lots if Oud notes if course and quite unique in the way it is handled. Adequate silage and a longevity of over three hours on me.
09th February, 2013
Not bad, not great but is jsut right as a base oud . . . adding rose or lime works well and lasts
17th October, 2009
To be honest, technically speaking, this fragrance is a disaster : It is so badly balanced that it makes me want to cry. Two different kind of ouds (from Cambodia, Java) are drenched in huge overload of honey. Probably the sweetest fragrance I have ever tried, it can make me sick and nauseous.
Reminds me very much of M.Micallef`s Aoud for Men, but that is way much more better composed.
I guess Arabian Oud is not used to make these EdP`s, and perhaps they should stick to making oils only. Even the bottle is horrendous with plastic details and awful spray mechanism.

But hey, what I do like about this fragrance, is that it is so exotic and completely different from anything else I own. (for instance, this has nothing to do with Montale Aouds)
And like this scent, I`m not that polished myself, either. :)

12th September, 2008

Add your review of Prestige Al Arabia

Shop for Prestige Al Arabia products online

Member images of Prestige Al Arabia

There are no member images of Prestige Al Arabia yet. Why not be the first?