Fever (2005)

HouseLush

About Fever

Fever is a shared / unisex perfume by Lush. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Fever

A very sexy jasmine fragrance, the name is perfect, I can even hear Peggy Lee's voice in my head every time I wear it.
02nd April, 2011
Another "best seller" that LUSH USA discontinued. I like this scent very much, although I prefer Silky Underwear and American Cream over this one. Jasmin absolut, rose absolut and sandalwood. Nice, warm, sexy. It is a bit sharp at first, but it warms up nicely. One positive thing about solid perfumes is that you don't get that sick headache. Lush's ingredients are very pure, so "scrubbing" is not usually necessary (only for Karma). It's definitely pretty, spicy, and worth purchasing. Do like I did and get your friend in the UK to purchase them for you and send them to you. They are cheaper in the UK ($9 in the UK, $12 in the US) but for one TEENY tin, they will charge you $50 to ship it. My friend sent me 5 tins for $5.
14th December, 2008
According to Lush this scent is intoxicating, and one of the most requested soap to perfume fragrances. I can't say it inspires that level of love from me. However, it is a nice simple jasmine based fragrance, it has rose and sandalwood in there too, but it's the jasmine that is most predominant for me. It seems a bit sharp to begin with, but on me scents often do. Being a solid scent there isn't that gradual changing element that liquids have, however it sometimes does smell different depending on amount applied or my skin (perspiration?!).
For less than four pounds it is an absolute bargain, and solids have the wonderful bonus that you don't have to worry about the bottle breaking in your bag if you want to take them out and about.
25th May, 2008

Add your review of Fever

Shop for Fever products online

Search Amazon for Fever

Member images of Fever

There are no member images of Fever yet. Why not be the first?