Silky Underwear (2005)

Average Rating:

Silky Underwear information

Silky Underwear is a unisex fragrance by Lush. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Silky Underwear

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

Lyndale's avatar

England England

This is a lovely fragrance, smooth, sweet and creamy which wraps itself around you like a warm mist. The scent of the body powder lasts longest and layering it with the solid perfume means the fragrance lasts almost all day.

I like this a lot but my husband absolutely adores it on me. I love to put it on before bed, the scent reminds me of the "safe feeling" of snuggling up in a warm, cosy bed as a child.

01st February, 2009

pookerella's avatar

There is something absolutely luscious about this fragrance. It's quite different than anything you've ever smelled. It's powdery and simple, and though you partly expect "hippie," it's far from that. It's a very soft, welcoming scent that evokes comfort as well as earthy sexiness. The sweetness of the Jasmine Absolut is perfectly mated with the fresh, tranquil Vetivert Oil. Layer with the very nice dusting powder (corn starch base, not talc and cocoa butter to moisturize) and you will love the way you smell all day. Subtle, yet you sense its presence. Very nice surprise.

Special Note: In the UK this is still available as a solid perfume, but here in the US, you can no longer get it and must settle for only the powder. LUSH has an "unusual" marketing plan ... this was a US & Canada "best seller" yet they discontinued it ... something they like to do with all their products. IMHO, it's a tad sadistic and self-indulgent, if you ask me. BTW, for those of you who think you can just order the solid perfume from the LUSH UK website, forget it....they charge $50 to ship ONE tin. I have a friend in the UK who bought me 5 tins and just sent them to me ... for $5.

14th December, 2008

Add your review of Silky Underwear

Member images of Silky Underwear

There are no member images of Silky Underwear yet. Why not be the first?