Versace pour Homme (2008)
by Versace

Versace pour Homme information

Year of Launch2008

HouseVersace
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Versace pour Homme

Versace pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Versace pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace pour Homme

Smells amazing but Only lasts about 2 Hours.. This is the only reason I dont wear this often. Its a shame this doesn't last. Otherwise This frag would have gotten a 10/10 for me because I have been looking for this smell to be my signature scent, but the longevity issue kills it for me
18th July, 2015
The nice bottle and nice price lured me into trying this.

Smells like a citrusy windshield cleaning fluid. A horrible composition of the most synthetic citrus aromas. So piercing and obtrusive, any other notes are basically not perceivable for me. No evolution to speak of, either.

Absolutely unwearable and a huge disappointment.
16th July, 2015
A very solid release by Versace line in my opinion. It starts with a sharp lemon citrus that is backed up by some sweetness. This sweetness (which I believe to be the Neroli) smells absolutely amazing to my nose. The citrus/sweetness combination mellows out & dries down to soft musky scent. It is a light, clean, and refreshing type of scent. Great for casual occasions or for work. Projects well for the first 1-2 hours, then stays closer to the skin. Lasts about 4-5 hours on my skin. The compliment factor is very high on this fragrance. Almost every woman I've encountered & asked about this scent has really, really enjoyed it. If you do your research, you will see some talk about how Versace Pour Homme (VPH) smells like Chanel Allure Homme Sport (AHS). In my humble opinion, they smell nothing alike. VPH is lighter, fresher, and more crisp. AHS is thicker & more dense. Do yourself a favor and sample both at your local department store. Both are amazing fragrances and worth the money. If you are someone looking for a versatile fragrance that renders positive feedback from women, then I highly recommend you take a look at Versace Pour Homme.
06th June, 2015
Salutation.

I have been Disappointed with the EAU FRAICHE and my first thought were this brand redd itself with Versace PH.
Thereupon i bought it Too Expensive around 90 Dollars!with this price i really Expected a Great cologne but not only was not Great but also it was Ordinary and Weak like a 20 Dollars Cologne!

Yes i find Versace PH so ordinary without any Scents that makes it is Great or Unique.It is very much dominated by the Citrus and Alcohol.Sour,Fresh and Casual.
It is more Aromatic Citrusy than Aromatic Fougere.Longevity?Another disappointed for me as it was less 2 Hours.
Overall i think VERSACE Colognes was better before.

5.5/10
10th May, 2015
This fragrance really is a well composed, modern composition of a style that seems to be the rage of every large designer house. However, I would be wrong to say VpH is another common place fragrance. There's a charming subtlety to VpH that I can't quite place. It's fresh and clean, pleasant opening, calming dry down and just perfect for a sunny day, spring.  It's classical enough to be worn in the office or to a casual evening dinner. Lasts a good 6 hours on me. Nothing prominent here, but that could be the reason I like it so much.
04th March, 2015
Its hard to add anything to the fantastic review from "OneTimeOnePlace", but i had to do my own quick piece on this amazing fragrance. My only con with this scent is the longevity. It lasts around 4 hours on my skin. However, while its lasts, it really is something. And considering the price, compared to Creed or Tom Ford for example...its hard to knock this scent. A smell that truly encapsulates everything great about summer. The citrus notes are a real dream. Transports you right back to a favourite summer holiday! Compliments all round on this one too. Cannot fail
31st December, 2014

Add your review of Versace pour Homme

Shop for Versace pour Homme products online

Shop for Versace pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Versace pour Homme

Member images of Versace pour Homme

There are no member images of Versace pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?

Versace pour Homme News