Versace pour Homme (2008)
by Versace

Versace pour Homme information

Year of Launch2008

HouseVersace
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Versace pour Homme

Versace pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Versace pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace pour Homme

bFlay Show all reviews
Supremely orange/bergamot and masculine floral with great longevity and silage. Lasts 7+ hours on skin. The fragrance notes listed here are true and pure. Great for daytime or work in mixed company.
18th May, 2016
Clean, fresh citrus scent with lemon & aquatic notes from the house of Versace. Strikingly similar to Chanel's Allure Homme Sport. I really enjoy Versace Pour Homme & from my standpoint it is inoffensive. Scores high marks for scent & versatility. Great for work, casual, date. Unfortunately, the performance is not as good as Allure Homme Sport & I find the juice quite light for an EDT. Still, I can't deny this is a nice release from Versace & perfumer Alberto Morillas. Unfortunately, if you already own Allure Homme Sport by Chanel, this is probably a pass because it is not very unique.
21st March, 2016
I genuinely enjoy this fragrance. The top notes and opening smell a bit synthetic and sharp, but I find that only to be the case in colder temperatures. In the warmer months, which is when you should be wearing this fragrance, the sharpness of the opening becomes a much more pleasant citrusy and fresh scent. The dry-down is just as enjoyable, with a still fresh, but sweeter, floral and muskier tone. It becomes a skin scent after around 4-5 hours for me, with just the sweet amber musk. The longevity really determines on the heat of the day you're wearing this based on my experience, and it's also quite the compliment magnet. It's a likeable scent, a safe blind-buy, and there's just something about it to me that sets it apart from the generic "fresh" crowd of fragrances. Definitely will be on my go-to list for spring and summer.

8.5/10 scent
7/10 longevity
7.5/10 sillage (about two arms lengths on my skin)
8/10 compliments
29th February, 2016
I hate aquatics from ADG to Bvlgari Aqua pour homme.

All these aquatics remind me of stagnant water in a tank with green algae growth underneath.

Versace pour homme smells like the above described with some rotten eggs thrown into that tank.
YUCK..

Projection: 6/10
Longevity: 6 hrs

17th February, 2016
06th February, 2016
Ok, so a year and a half ago, I had the original Armani Pour Homme, CK One and L'Eau d'Issey on my shelves, and these were the frags I wore in college which I've stayed loyal to for oh, 25 years. One random night, I was watching U2be and though I started with replays of World cup soccer matches, I somehow ended up watching Jeremy Fragrance rave about La Nuit (don't know how that happened, never watched a frag review before that - ever) and bought that Dior Homme, Channel Allure and a few others - and sadly, haven't stopped.

This is one of the first dozen or so I bought, and I got it because I wanted to get something similar to CK One or L'Eau d'Issey that wasn't Aqua di Gio (and if I'm honest, because it was a lot cheaper than the YSLs and Diors and ADG wasn't - still isn't, though I caved and got it). I thought it serviceable, and grew to really like it, but I didn't love it. I really loved Light Blue for women, and kept looking for a freshie like that for men and found it in Versace Eau Fraische, which I slightly prefer to this.

But, although I mostly wear frags for myself, and have blind-bought 90% of the 150-170 frags I now have, this along with La Nuit have consistently gotten me compliments, and even some of my overly-olfactorily-sensitive female co-workers who've complained about my generous spritzer finger have spat out begrudging compliments for this and La Nuit, as well as strangers galore. The most forward and sexually suggestive compliments I have ever gotten, have been behind this and La Nuit.

One of my exes was going through her parents' divorce a couple of months ago and she used to cry holding those 2 bottles in her hands and sniffing the sprayer to comfort herself when she stayed over and made me wear either or for nearly the whole time I was with her (about a year?) - they made their way into her purse a couple of times and I liberated them always, part of the reason we're exes I guess. Whatever charms I didn't see in this and La Nuit, I can not deny that women find them monumentally handsome scents. And, I'm not the hunkiest guy around, and some of the compliments I got with this pair were over the top suggestive.

My 2 cents, and my first review here. Yay!
03rd December, 2015