Versace pour Homme (2008)
by Versace

Versace pour Homme information

Year of Launch2008

HouseVersace
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Versace pour Homme

Versace pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Versace pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace pour Homme

Ok, so a year and a half ago, I had the original Armani Pour Homme, CK One and L'Eau d'Issey on my shelves, and these were the frags I wore in college which I've stayed loyal to for oh, 25 years. One random night, I was watching U2be and though I started with replays of World cup soccer matches, I somehow ended up watching Jeremy Fragrance rave about La Nuit (don't know how that happened, never watched a frag review before that - ever) and bought that Dior Homme, Channel Allure and a few others - and sadly, haven't stopped.

This is one of the first dozen or so I bought, and I got it because I wanted to get something similar to CK One or L'Eau d'Issey that wasn't Aqua di Gio (and if I'm honest, because it was a lot cheaper than the YSLs and Diors and ADG wasn't - still isn't, though I caved and got it). I thought it serviceable, and grew to really like it, but I didn't love it. I really loved Light Blue for women, and kept looking for a freshie like that for men and found it in Versace Eau Fraische, which I slightly prefer to this.

But, although I mostly wear frags for myself, and have blind-bought 90% of the 150-170 frags I now have, this along with La Nuit have consistently gotten me compliments, and even some of my overly-olfactorily-sensitive female co-workers who've complained about my generous spritzer finger have spat out begrudging compliments for this and La Nuit, as well as strangers galore. The most forward and sexually suggestive compliments I have ever gotten, have been behind this and La Nuit.

One of my exes was going through her parents' divorce a couple of months ago and she used to cry holding those 2 bottles in her hands and sniffing the sprayer to comfort herself when she stayed over and made me wear either or for nearly the whole time I was with her (about a year?) - they made their way into her purse a couple of times and I liberated them always, part of the reason we're exes I guess. Whatever charms I didn't see in this and La Nuit, I can not deny that women find them monumentally handsome scents. And, I'm not the hunkiest guy around, and some of the compliments I got with this pair were over the top suggestive.

My 2 cents, and my first review here. Yay!
03rd December, 2015
Well, this certainly has a lot going for it...it's fresh, safe, clean, inoffensive and actually smells pretty good...but, I do have a few issues with it...right as it opens, it smells very chemically/synthetic to me...the best way I can describe it is it smells like some sort of plastic... luckily, this quickly passes and the chemical effect seems to morph into a half way decent neroli smell accented with a little touch of lemon...it is in the mold of todays sport/aquatic scents and, as a lot of others have mentioned I sense kinship to the Chanel Allure line...semi-generic and basic, but better than a lot of other options...maybe not a true aquatic but has that " ozony " quality...silage is good for a while, but like most scents of this type, at least on my skin, last maybe 2-4 hours tops on me...if you can find it for a good price this is a good summer workhorse...
FBW if that's your thing
Aromatic Citrusy Sporty Semi-Aquatic
20th November, 2015
One of those frustrating buys which you love the smell of, and is extremely versatile (smelling 'nice' to most), but the longevity is virtually nothing.

Such a shame. I'd pay more money for this same scent in a parfum concentration in the blink of an eye, but I will not be buying the EDT again... I've moved over to guerlain homme for a better, more reliable, rendition of this vibe.
17th November, 2015 (last edited: 30th November, 2015)
Smells amazing but Only lasts about 2 Hours.. This is the only reason I dont wear this often. Its a shame this doesn't last. Otherwise This frag would have gotten a 10/10 for me because I have been looking for this smell to be my signature scent, but the longevity issue kills it for me
18th July, 2015
The nice bottle and nice price lured me into trying this.

Smells like a citrusy windshield cleaning fluid. A horrible composition of the most synthetic citrus aromas. So piercing and obtrusive, any other notes are basically not perceivable for me. No evolution to speak of, either.

Absolutely unwearable and a huge disappointment.
16th July, 2015
A very solid release by Versace line in my opinion. It starts with a sharp lemon citrus that is backed up by some sweetness. This sweetness (which I believe to be the Neroli) smells absolutely amazing to my nose. The citrus/sweetness combination mellows out & dries down to soft musky scent. It is a light, clean, and refreshing type of scent. Great for casual occasions or for work. Projects well for the first 1-2 hours, then stays closer to the skin. Lasts about 4-5 hours on my skin. The compliment factor is very high on this fragrance. Almost every woman I've encountered & asked about this scent has really, really enjoyed it. If you do your research, you will see some talk about how Versace Pour Homme (VPH) smells like Chanel Allure Homme Sport (AHS). In my humble opinion, they smell nothing alike. VPH is lighter, fresher, and more crisp. AHS is thicker & more dense. Do yourself a favor and sample both at your local department store. Both are amazing fragrances and worth the money. If you are someone looking for a versatile fragrance that renders positive feedback from women, then I highly recommend you take a look at Versace Pour Homme.
06th June, 2015

Add your review of Versace pour Homme

Shop for Versace pour Homme products online

Shop for Versace pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Versace pour Homme

Member images of Versace pour Homme

There are no member images of Versace pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?

Versace pour Homme News