Versace pour Homme (2008)
    by Versace

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 379 ratings

Versace pour Homme Fragrance Notes

Versace pour Homme information

Versace pour Homme is a men's fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2008

Shop for Versace pour Homme products online

100ml EdT
    50ml EdT
    100ml EdT

Reviews of Versace pour Homme

Showing 1 to 6 of 96 reviews.

SocomScents's avatar

This is a safe scent that reminds me 30% of the HEADACHE inducing Guess Seductive homme blue dry down. I want to love this cologne but recently purchased that Guess mess mentioned earlier and it now bothers me. Best Versace scent IMO.

21st August, 2014

OneTimeOnePlace's avatar

France France

I like this perfume so much that i don't even know where to begin.
    Let me simply start by saying that the first 30 minutes of this fragrance probably constitutes one of the most exquisite scent ever conceived.

What I find stunning in this fragrance, is that I always have a hard time detecting the different notes and transitions, i know they are there, but it's somewhat difficult to discern them, the reason being this perfume is extremely well blended. First you may think that the first blast is just fresh and aquatic, but it's much more than that.

The citrus on top, with the fruity opening, and the flowers in the background, are simply gorgeous, making the first half hour smell like a day in paradise. The neroli is wonderful, i can imagine a waterfall of some kind, with the purest water ever, crashing on a soil full of flowers and freshly cut fruit. Absolutely delicious.

The second stage slowly develops into something more professional and mature, the beautiful clary sage and hyacinth are piercing, but nicely tempered by the cedar woods and white musk in the background, at this stage there's also a wonderful salty vibe emerging, making me dream of some secret Mediteranean cove.

The last stage is all dry woods and white musk, with the salty feeling still being there, making you feel like you actually bathed in the secret cove, and dried yourself under the sun, gently lying on the sand.

This fragrance is present, without being too loud, it doesn't need to, it has nothing to prove to its counterparts, it does everything so brilliantly and effortlessly.

Not to mention the presentation is brilliant, where is this wonderful flask coming from, and what is this strange symbol in the middle of it? An ancient god? Is it some kind of ancient Greek flask found lying under the sea, or maybe in an old temple?

A work of art by Versace

26 July, 2014 (Last Edited: 04 August, 2014)

cadenz's avatar

Versace PH IS A BEAST in the scorching heat. Compliments come in like fighter jets landing on an aircraft carrier! I gotta make this sexy juice my signature scent right away! Also, the longevity pleases me to no end. I can't figure out why I had this big bottle just languishing around amidst my wardrobe all year. Now, it's my "diamond in the rough."

04 June, 2014

RUDOLFO512's avatar

It's summer time so I take out my Versace pour Homme. This fragrance is fresh and clean. It has SUMMER written all over it. The dry down is very nice and non-offensive. I get many compliments when I wear it. Longevity is 6-7 hours on me, maybe more.

22 May, 2014

Buysblind's avatar

I'm not going to go into too many details other than to say that to me, this is almost a perfect fresh, "blue," aromatic fougere. I had been looking for something like this for a very long time, but had never quite found it. Much of what I encountered either felt too outdated and stuffy, or too generic and bland--a mishmash of every fragrance left out on the counter at Macy's or Sears. However, Versace Pour Homme manages to smell very modern while remaining head and shoulders above what's typically out there. The combination of citrus notes and florals is outstanding--creating a scent that is immediately bright and clean, but also enhanced by slightly sweet notes of rose and hyacinth, crisp sage, and subtle woods. It concludes in a base of amber, tonka, and musk that is pleasantly warm and soft. Everything is so nicely balanced in this one, EQed at just the right levels and volumes, with the transitions segueing seamlessly, that it's hard to find fault in it. I would say the only drawback may be that it smells too familiar. Many attempts to achieve something similar have been made over the past 20 years, but I've yet to find any that hit the nail right on the head like Versace Pour Homme. I'm very happy to have finally found this.

Highly recommended.

10th May, 2014

ClarkScent's avatar

The second I ordered this I tried to cancel it after reading it smelled like Allure Sport. They said it was too late so I was suck with it. The bottle is quite beautiful..it looks like it could have come from a shipwreck off the coast of Greece. As you can see from the fragrance note tree, there is a lot going on-although it just smells like an aquatic to me...and yes it does smell like Allure Sport. A good work scent.

18 March, 2014