Versace pour Homme (2008)
by Versace

Versace pour Homme information

Year of Launch2008

HouseVersace
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Versace pour Homme

Versace pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Versace pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace pour Homme

Versace Pour Homme gets a thumbs up from me.

While it's not the most noticeable fragrance on the market, it is still a solid fragrance. It's completely inoffensive and pleasant. I can't imagine anyone having an objection to it, other than they like more powerful frags.

I'd recommend this one for all seasons, work or casual setting, suit or t-shirt.

It's the kind of fragrance that is most effective if you have the style to match it's light citrus/aquatic, fresh accords. It still manages to last several hours.

You need to be someone who appreciates fragrance to get the subtleties in this one. If you're not, it should still smell nice. I'm pleased that this one avoided both the bland generics and the teenage-targeted stink bombs.

18th June, 2016 (last edited: 17th June, 2016)
bFlay Show all reviews
Supremely orange/bergamot and masculine floral with great longevity and silage. Lasts 7+ hours on skin. The fragrance notes listed here are true and pure. Great for daytime or work in mixed company.
18th May, 2016
Clean, fresh citrus scent with lemon & aquatic notes from the house of Versace. Strikingly similar to Chanel's Allure Homme Sport. I really enjoy Versace Pour Homme & from my standpoint it is inoffensive. Scores high marks for scent & versatility. Great for work, casual, date. Unfortunately, the performance is not as good as Allure Homme Sport & I find the juice quite light for an EDT. Still, I can't deny this is a nice release from Versace & perfumer Alberto Morillas. Unfortunately, if you already own Allure Homme Sport by Chanel, this is probably a pass because it is not very unique.
21st March, 2016
I genuinely enjoy this fragrance. The top notes and opening smell a bit synthetic and sharp, but I find that only to be the case in colder temperatures. In the warmer months, which is when you should be wearing this fragrance, the sharpness of the opening becomes a much more pleasant citrusy and fresh scent. The dry-down is just as enjoyable, with a still fresh, but sweeter, floral and muskier tone. It becomes a skin scent after around 4-5 hours for me, with just the sweet amber musk. The longevity really determines on the heat of the day you're wearing this based on my experience, and it's also quite the compliment magnet. It's a likeable scent, a safe blind-buy, and there's just something about it to me that sets it apart from the generic "fresh" crowd of fragrances. Definitely will be on my go-to list for spring and summer.

8.5/10 scent
7/10 longevity
7.5/10 sillage (about two arms lengths on my skin)
8/10 compliments
29th February, 2016
I hate aquatics from ADG to Bvlgari Aqua pour homme.

All these aquatics remind me of stagnant water in a tank with green algae growth underneath.

Versace pour homme smells like the above described with some rotten eggs thrown into that tank.
YUCK..