Versace pour Homme (2008)
    by Versace

Versace pour Homme Fragrance Notes

Shop for Versace pour Homme products online

Reviews of Versace pour Homme

Showing 1 to 6 of 91 reviews.

ClarkScent's avatar
    ClarkScent

The second I ordered this I tried to cancel it after reading it smelled like Allure Sport. They said it was too late so I was suck with it. The bottle is quite beautiful..it looks like it could have come from a shipwreck off the coast of Greece. As you can see from the fragrance note tree, there is a lot going on-although it just smells like an aquatic to me...and yes it does smell like Allure Sport. A good work scent.

18 March, 2014

CASUAL's avatar
    CASUAL

I don't dislike this one but I also do not love it. Oddly enough this one gets way more compliments than verscace man eau fraiche. I much prefer the sweet fresh squeezed orange juice vibe I get from "man eau fraiche".

This one is more bold and it smells kind of spicy in a way when compared to its brother.

I always got an over the top compliment when wearing this one. Which is very weird.

01st February, 2014

shane220222's avatar
    shane220222

one of my favorite if not my favorite fragrances. very good fresh scent.

24 January, 2014

cologne65's avatar
    cologne65

very good fragrance from versace pour homme. very aquatic and crisp fragrance. my second favorite versace cologne next to versace eros. has a good lasting strength too.

06 January, 2014

rbaker's avatar
    rbaker

Nice start

The initial citrus and bergamot are pleasant, but the drydown is overly synthetic with a sweetish slightly sickly floral drydown. A somewhat dull musk and vanilla don't save it. Longevity two hours. Stop after the top notes.

05 September, 2013

RichNTacoma's avatar
    RichNTacoma

Synthetic and undifferentiated

I admit, I liked this one for nearly one third of a 100ml bottle. Then, I started to become uncomfortable with the synthetic quality of it; it really could not get any "natural" scents that I could pick out. I started to feel like I was wearing some kind of cleaning product, perhaps one that I enjoyed the smell of from time to time, but did I really want that in on my body?

While I am not one who cares one way or another about bottles, this one is particularly tacky.

04 July, 2013