Versace pour Homme (2008)
by Versace

Versace pour Homme information

Year of Launch2008

HouseVersace
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Versace pour Homme

Versace pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Versace pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace pour Homme

A very solid release by Versace line in my opinion. It starts with a sharp lemon citrus that is backed up by some sweetness. This sweetness (which I believe to be the Neroli) smells absolutely amazing to my nose. The citrus/sweetness combination mellows out & dries down to soft musky scent. It is a light, clean, and refreshing type of scent. Great for casual occasions or for work. Projects well for the first 1-2 hours, then stays closer to the skin. Lasts about 4-5 hours on my skin. The compliment factor is very high on this fragrance. Almost every woman I've encountered & asked about this scent has really, really enjoyed it. If you do your research, you will see some talk about how Versace Pour Homme (VPH) smells like Chanel Allure Homme Sport (AHS). In my humble opinion, they smell nothing alike. VPH is lighter, fresher, and more crisp. AHS is thicker & more dense. Do yourself a favor and sample both at your local department store. Both are amazing fragrances and worth the money. If you are someone looking for a versatile fragrance that renders positive feedback from women, then I highly recommend you take a look at Versace Pour Homme.
06th June, 2015
Salutation.

I have been Disappointed with the EAU FRAICHE and my first thought were this brand redd itself with Versace PH.
Thereupon i bought it Too Expensive around 90 Dollars!with this price i really Expected a Great cologne but not only was not Great but also it was Ordinary and Weak like a 20 Dollars Cologne!

Yes i find Versace PH so ordinary without any Scents that makes it is Great or Unique.It is very much dominated by the Citrus and Alcohol.Sour,Fresh and Casual.
It is more Aromatic Citrusy than Aromatic Fougere.Longevity?Another disappointed for me as it was less 2 Hours.
Overall i think VERSACE Colognes was better before.

5.5/10
10th May, 2015
This fragrance really is a well composed, modern composition of a style that seems to be the rage of every large designer house. However, I would be wrong to say VpH is another common place fragrance. There's a charming subtlety to VpH that I can't quite place. It's fresh and clean, pleasant opening, calming dry down and just perfect for a sunny day, spring.  It's classical enough to be worn in the office or to a casual evening dinner. Lasts a good 6 hours on me. Nothing prominent here, but that could be the reason I like it so much.
04th March, 2015
Its hard to add anything to the fantastic review from "OneTimeOnePlace", but i had to do my own quick piece on this amazing fragrance. My only con with this scent is the longevity. It lasts around 4 hours on my skin. However, while its lasts, it really is something. And considering the price, compared to Creed or Tom Ford for example...its hard to knock this scent. A smell that truly encapsulates everything great about summer. The citrus notes are a real dream. Transports you right back to a favourite summer holiday! Compliments all round on this one too. Cannot fail
31st December, 2014
This is a safe scent that reminds me 30% of the HEADACHE inducing Guess Seductive homme blue dry down. I want to love this cologne but recently purchased that Guess mess mentioned earlier and it now bothers me. Best Versace scent IMO.
21st August, 2014
I like this perfume so much that i don't even know where to begin.
Let me simply start by saying that the first 30 minutes of this fragrance probably constitutes one of the most exquisite scent ever conceived.

What I find stunning in this fragrance, is that I always have a hard time detecting the different notes and transitions, i know they are there, but it's somewhat difficult to discern them, the reason being this perfume is extremely well blended. First you may think that the first blast is just fresh and aquatic, but it's much more than that.

The citrus on top, with the fruity opening, and the flowers in the background, are simply gorgeous, making the first half hour smell like a day in paradise. The neroli is wonderful, i can imagine a waterfall of some kind, with the purest water ever, crashing on a soil full of flowers and freshly cut fruit. Absolutely delicious.

The second stage slowly develops into something more professional and mature, the beautiful clary sage and hyacinth are piercing, but nicely tempered by the cedar woods and white musk in the background, at this stage there's also a wonderful salty vibe emerging, making me dream of some secret Mediteranean cove.

The last stage is all dry woods and white musk, with the salty feeling still being there, making you feel like you actually bathed in the secret cove, and dried yourself under the sun, gently lying on the sand.

This fragrance is present, without being too loud, it doesn't need to, it has nothing to prove to its counterparts, it does everything so brilliantly and effortlessly.

Not to mention the presentation is brilliant, where is this wonderful flask coming from, and what is this strange symbol in the middle of it? An ancient god? Is it some kind of ancient Greek flask found lying under the sea, or maybe in an old temple?

A work of art by Versace

26th July, 2014 (last edited: 04th August, 2014)

Add your review of Versace pour Homme

Shop for Versace pour Homme products online

Shop for Versace pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Versace pour Homme

Member images of Versace pour Homme

There are no member images of Versace pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?

Versace pour Homme News