Versace pour Homme (2008)
by Versace

Versace pour Homme information

Year of Launch2008

HouseVersace
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Versace pour Homme

Versace pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Versace pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace pour Homme

This fragrance really is a well composed, modern composition of a style that seems to be the rage of every large designer house. However, I would be wrong to say VpH is another common place fragrance. There's a charming subtlety to VpH that I can't quite place. It's fresh and clean, pleasant opening, calming dry down and just perfect for a sunny day, spring.  It's classical enough to be worn in the office or to a casual evening dinner. Lasts a good 6 hours on me. Nothing prominent here, but that could be the reason I like it so much.
04th March, 2015
Its hard to add anything to the fantastic review from "OneTimeOnePlace", but i had to do my own quick piece on this amazing fragrance. My only con with this scent is the longevity. It lasts around 4 hours on my skin. However, while its lasts, it really is something. And considering the price, compared to Creed or Tom Ford for example...its hard to knock this scent. A smell that truly encapsulates everything great about summer. The citrus notes are a real dream. Transports you right back to a favourite summer holiday! Compliments all round on this one too. Cannot fail
31st December, 2014
This is a safe scent that reminds me 30% of the HEADACHE inducing Guess Seductive homme blue dry down. I want to love this cologne but recently purchased that Guess mess mentioned earlier and it now bothers me. Best Versace scent IMO.
21st August, 2014
I like this perfume so much that i don't even know where to begin.
Let me simply start by saying that the first 30 minutes of this fragrance probably constitutes one of the most exquisite scent ever conceived.

What I find stunning in this fragrance, is that I always have a hard time detecting the different notes and transitions, i know they are there, but it's somewhat difficult to discern them, the reason being this perfume is extremely well blended. First you may think that the first blast is just fresh and aquatic, but it's much more than that.

The citrus on top, with the fruity opening, and the flowers in the background, are simply gorgeous, making the first half hour smell like a day in paradise. The neroli is wonderful, i can imagine a waterfall of some kind, with the purest water ever, crashing on a soil full of flowers and freshly cut fruit. Absolutely delicious.

The second stage slowly develops into something more professional and mature, the beautiful clary sage and hyacinth are piercing, but nicely tempered by the cedar woods and white musk in the background, at this stage there's also a wonderful salty vibe emerging, making me dream of some secret Mediteranean cove.

The last stage is all dry woods and white musk, with the salty feeling still being there, making you feel like you actually bathed in the secret cove, and dried yourself under the sun, gently lying on the sand.

This fragrance is present, without being too loud, it doesn't need to, it has nothing to prove to its counterparts, it does everything so brilliantly and effortlessly.

Not to mention the presentation is brilliant, where is this wonderful flask coming from, and what is this strange symbol in the middle of it? An ancient god? Is it some kind of ancient Greek flask found lying under the sea, or maybe in an old temple?

A work of art by Versace

26th July, 2014 (last edited: 04th August, 2014)
cadenz Show all reviews
Versace PH IS A BEAST in the scorching heat. Compliments come in like fighter jets landing on an aircraft carrier! I gotta make this sexy juice my signature scent right away! Also, the longevity pleases me to no end. I can't figure out why I had this big bottle just languishing around amidst my wardrobe all year. Now, it's my "diamond in the rough."
04th June, 2014
It's summer time so I take out my Versace pour Homme. This fragrance is fresh and clean. It has SUMMER written all over it. The dry down is very nice and non-offensive. I get many compliments when I wear it. Longevity is 6-7 hours on me, maybe more.
22nd May, 2014

Add your review of Versace pour Homme

Shop for Versace pour Homme products online

Shop for Versace pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Versace pour Homme

Member images of Versace pour Homme

There are no member images of Versace pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?

Versace pour Homme News