John Varvatos Woman (2008)
by John Varvatos

John Varvatos Woman information

Year of Launch2008

HouseJohn Varvatos
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchShiseido > ZIC Corp

About John Varvatos Woman

John Varvatos Woman is a feminine perfume by John Varvatos. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of John Varvatos Woman

Salutation.

The image of a Chic Lady.JOHN VARVATOS is a really nice comforting scent that is not too Mature or too Youthful and A Lovely soft floral fragrance that is not overpowering too.It is a Seductive scent that keeps you feeling Feminine and Romantic throughout the Day or Evening. Sophisticated,Modern,Gorgeous, Elegant,Classy and Youthfully Alluring.

The Luscious of Plum,The beauty of Rose,The clean elegance of Lily,The tender touch of Jasmine all sprinkled with notes of Honey,Patchouli and Tonka Bean for a unforgettable experience.in fact the opening notes are Youngish but the base notes are Womanly and Seductive as it speaks of Intimacy and the prelude to something deeper.

JOHN VARVATOS is so Tempting on a Spring Evening when the air is filled with promise of Romance and Emotion abandon.It is almost suitable for various occasions especially INTIMATE.In my opinion the best seasons for this EDP would be SPRING and then AUTUMN. I highly recommend it to Everybody who wants a Great,Romantic and Different scent.

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

7.5/10
09th May, 2015 (last edited: 11th May, 2015)
Almost nice... but it tipped the scale on fruity floral, and wasn't especially appealing. It had vestiges of an attractive, midtone, office fragrance, but the fruit was a little soft and squishy (really, a fruit soup) and one level too sweet. Though ultimately it wasn't the level of fruit or sugar, but more the nature of it, that blender-mix of amorphous fruits.
05th April, 2015
....like Citrene said....

Not my signature but way up there in my fave fruity-florals. And I also love the original Johnny Vee for guys. Whole other story.
01st August, 2010
Here's a real 'could have' fragrance. The florals are nice, but don't seem too 'alive.' The fruity notes are good but a bit too fake. The base, with its angel's share of oakmoss, really could have bolstered the overall quality if it were stronger, more present. J.V. Woman is by no means a bad fragrance. It would make an excellent safe gift or a decent introduction to perfumery for a friend. It really does smell good, but most of those in this habit for any significant amount of time will probably find it lacking in the end. Still eager to see if there will be another addition to the J.V. feminine side.
04th June, 2010
My signature scent--an ALL-TIME favorite! The plum brings out a delightfully sweet aroma---though not too sweet. It's beautiful, sensual, and even a bit comforting (to me at least). The citrus is even noticeable at the beginning....but it only lasts for a few minutes on me. The floral notes blend perfectly with the fruits and create a breathtaking aroma that I can only describe as sensual. I believe the notes in the drydown, along with the beginning and middle notes, create an almost creamy feel that makes you want to lick yourself because you smell just oh so fabulous! The honey, the tonka beans, and the patchouli create depth and make you feel expensive. I notice the oakmoss more when I spritz this fragrance on dry skin. When it mixes with my body chemistry, it melds beautifully and creates a lucious, somewhat decadent and intoxicating aroma that I absolutely ADORE. I get many compliments on this one. My husband also loves it (which is a plus)! I usually wear this any day and all day. On me, the sillage is wonderful!
01st June, 2009 (last edited: 07th July, 2009)
Very sweet fruit-- mandarin, apricot, mango. Florals come from jasmine and rose. Described as a chypre, which I don't get at all (I think "new-chypres" are more about marketing than true perfumery). No oakmoss; instead the tonka bean comes thru in the base with its creamy, nutty vibe, and the result leaves me feeling like I'm wearing a fruit-blend pina colada.
15th January, 2009

Add your review of John Varvatos Woman

Shop for John Varvatos Woman products online

Search Amazon for John Varvatos Woman

Member images of John Varvatos Woman

There are no member images of John Varvatos Woman yet. Why not be the first?