Aqua pour Homme Marine (2008)
by Bulgari

Aqua pour Homme Marine information

Year of Launch2008

HouseBulgari
PerfumerJacques Cavallier
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Aqua pour Homme Marine

Aqua pour Homme Marine is a masculine fragrance by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier

Aqua pour Homme Marine fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua pour Homme Marine

Watery, salty sea air, freshness. Not sweet with an abundance of blue calone notes. More natural at the beginning and then becomes synthetic in the dry down.

Lasts about half the day and depending on the heat and how many sprays, can get cloying with the excellent projection.
19th May, 2017
This fragrance is really meant for Summer days! It reminds me of walking on beach, with the waves crashing, and the smell of seaweed in the air.

When I first sprayed this frag I was surprised how much it smells of seaweed. I was happy to find out that that initial blast subsides and you are left with a salty, seaweed smell. The overall frag is not that offensive. It really does smell like you have been walking on the beach for a few hours.

On my skin it lasts around 5-6 hours.

Recommended for casual, relaxing, summer days with friends.

Overall: 6/10
Longevity: 7/10
Sillage: 7/10
09th August, 2016
Not sure how I feel about this one. I will probably finish the bottle but not re-buy. I love the grapefruit note but it disappears on me and leaves a clean smelling brine/wood. Up close it smells quite fishy and not in a good way but from a distance it smells cleaner. The top note is very similar to John Varvatos or Sean John Unforgiveable. I think the sap gives an earthiness and bit of Aventus vibe with grapefruit instead of pineapple and cedar instead of birch. The sum of the parts is good but that fishy smell.
04th December, 2015
Smelled this too many times before. Average aquatic IMO. I wouldn't see myself reaching for this often. 6.5/10
28th October, 2015
This is an extremely interesting scent, best for Spring/Summer use. First spray I get a very distinct fruity aqua smell, with an underlying whiff of pencil shavings. 20 minutes or so a very salty marine note dominates. I get excellent projection and it will last 5-6 hours with 7-8 liberal sprays in the key areas. It gets compliments and questions, which is a sign this is good juice for me to use. This isn't a scent for everyone though, as I gave my Dad a few sprays and it was very synthetic and metallic smelling. So this one is very dependent on your chemistry.
11th October, 2015
Salutation.

I love this bvlgari cologne.because when i wear it i fell very relax! fresh and clean but not special.

The opening is citrucy.grapefruit note is lovely for me but a little like Gio!
longevity this cologne is very good on my skin...girls love it then is perfect for romantic occasion in summer days.

7.25/10
13th May, 2015

Add your review of Aqua pour Homme Marine

Shop for Aqua pour Homme Marine products online

Shop for Aqua pour Homme Marine at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Aqua pour Homme Marine

Member images of Aqua pour Homme Marine

There are no member images of Aqua pour Homme Marine yet. Why not be the first?