Aqua pour Homme Marine (2008)
by Bulgari

Aqua pour Homme Marine information

Year of Launch2008

HouseBulgari
PerfumerJacques Cavallier
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Aqua pour Homme Marine

Aqua pour Homme Marine is a masculine fragrance by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier

Aqua pour Homme Marine fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua pour Homme Marine

Not sure how I feel about this one. I will probably finish the bottle but not re-buy. I love the grapefruit note but it disappears on me and leaves a clean smelling brine/wood. Up close it smells quite fishy and not in a good way but from a distance it smells cleaner. The top note is very similar to John Varvatos or Sean John Unforgiveable. I think the sap gives an earthiness and bit of Aventus vibe with grapefruit instead of pineapple and cedar instead of birch. The sum of the parts is good but that fishy smell.
04th December, 2015
Smelled this too many times before. Average aquatic IMO. I wouldn't see myself reaching for this often. 6.5/10
28th October, 2015
This is an extremely interesting scent, best for Spring/Summer use. First spray I get a very distinct fruity aqua smell, with an underlying whiff of pencil shavings. 20 minutes or so a very salty marine note dominates. I get excellent projection and it will last 5-6 hours with 7-8 liberal sprays in the key areas. It gets compliments and questions, which is a sign this is good juice for me to use. This isn't a scent for everyone though, as I gave my Dad a few sprays and it was very synthetic and metallic smelling. So this one is very dependent on your chemistry.
11th October, 2015
Salutation.

I love this bvlgari cologne.because when i wear it i fell very relax! fresh and clean but not special.

The opening is citrucy.grapefruit note is lovely for me but a little like Gio!
longevity this cologne is very good on my skin...girls love it then is perfect for romantic occasion in summer days.

7.25/10
13th May, 2015
A little lemon, a little ocean salt and a little rotting fish.

The initial spray was lemon water and ocean salt with a faint brine and floral lurking underneath. Not really very pleasant, but not terrible and somewhat fresh. As the lemon water fades the brine water and floral come forward and ruins everything. It goes from fresh to foul pretty fast. The brine water is not salty, but a rotting seaweed or almost fishy smell and there's a synthetic floral note competing with it. After about two hours, I washed it off.
07th April, 2015 (last edited: 16th April, 2015)
Well thats one of my top aquatics scents,
citrus mixed with salty sea odor .
the melony citrus opening is my favourite part that lasts on my 1-2 hours
then comes the peppery and salty notes on top and last at least 6 hours on my skin but close to it.
Not great silage and projection after the first hour but it is there for you and I really enjoy
stick my nose 4-5 hours later and find it there.
IMO better than original Bulgari aqva,more fresh!
04th October, 2014

Add your review of Aqua pour Homme Marine

Shop for Aqua pour Homme Marine products online

Shop for Aqua pour Homme Marine at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Aqua pour Homme Marine

Member images of Aqua pour Homme Marine

There are no member images of Aqua pour Homme Marine yet. Why not be the first?