Aqua pour Homme Marine (2008)
by Bulgari

Aqua pour Homme Marine information

Year of Launch2008

PerfumerJacques Cavallier
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Aqua pour Homme Marine

Aqua pour Homme Marine is a masculine fragrance by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier

Aqua pour Homme Marine fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua pour Homme Marine

I love this bvlgari cologne.because when i wear it i fell very relax! fresh and clean but not special.

The opening is citrucy.grapefruit note is lovely for me but a little like Gio!
longevity this cologne is very good on my skin...girls love it then is perfect for romantic occasion in summer days.

13th May, 2015
A little lemon, a little ocean salt and a little rotting fish.

The initial spray was lemon water and ocean salt with a faint brine and floral lurking underneath. Not really very pleasant, but not terrible and somewhat fresh. As the lemon water fades the brine water and floral come forward and ruins everything. It goes from fresh to foul pretty fast. The brine water is not salty, but a rotting seaweed or almost fishy smell and there's a synthetic floral note competing with it. After about two hours, I washed it off.
07th April, 2015 (last edited: 16th April, 2015)
Well thats one of my top aquatics scents,
citrus mixed with salty sea odor .
the melony citrus opening is my favourite part that lasts on my 1-2 hours
then comes the peppery and salty notes on top and last at least 6 hours on my skin but close to it.
Not great silage and projection after the first hour but it is there for you and I really enjoy
stick my nose 4-5 hours later and find it there.
IMO better than original Bulgari aqva,more fresh!
04th October, 2014
Tmoran Show all reviews
let me first state that I wanted to love this one. And oddly enough I did. Let me explain. I have a fear this stuff has been reformulated and possibly several times. I first smelled this at a macys. I sprayed my wrist and a white tester panel card and carried that with me as I went about my business in the mall. I would periodically check the card and my wrist to see how the fragrance was developing. IMHO it was amazing. Nice and fresh with a decent citrus opening that died down into a very pleasing easy on the nose scent.

Then I bought a bottle and all went downhill. The opening was identical. That nice citrus blast was there but then something very synthetic and offensive crept up. The only other scented product I have smelled it in was the fresh cotton linen (?) scent from bath and body works. This note is so offensive and off putting that I literally have a bout of nausea everytime I smell it and I literally cannot get it off of me fast enough. Its a shame because it starts with such promise and just fades into a nightmare for the nose. Oddly enough I went to an Ulta and I tried their tester. This bottle was even worse than the bottle I bought. I dont know if the tester was old but it smelled nothing like the one I bought or tested. It had a rancid smell. I was expecting pacific ocean and got LA river. I would avoid this one for the inconsistencies alone.
19th February, 2014
rbaker Show all reviews
The opening is a nice olfactory marine beach scene: aquatic with seaweed, a slightly salty note and a fresh grapefruit with neroli. Nonetheless I don't get a fresh opening blast, more a gentle fresh breeze. There is not much development on my skin, apart from light wood added at the end, like drifting onto the beach. The overall impression is nice, well made, a tad generic and synthetic but not overly so. Adequate silage and projection with a longevity of four hours, which is very good for such a type of scent. Not exciting, not special but solid and summery.
27th January, 2014
Of all the Bvlgari releases, this has to be my favorite. It was also the favorite of those around me.

It smells like unadulterated Aquatic. Where other marine scents often find themselves cloyingly synthetic, or a bit on the "what your margarita on the beach" smells like, Aqua pour Homme Marine smells like the ocean. Like, with a bit of that seaweed sitting out in the sun for a tick ocean.

The sillage was right and consistent. Longevity as well. It didn't exhaust my nose, and I could catch it on myself a good 8 hours following application.

A definite winner.
20th January, 2014

Add your review of Aqua pour Homme Marine

Shop for Aqua pour Homme Marine products online

Shop for Aqua pour Homme Marine at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Aqua pour Homme Marine

Member images of Aqua pour Homme Marine

There are no member images of Aqua pour Homme Marine yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Aqua pour Homme Marine