Séxual Fresh pour Homme (2007)
by Michel Germain

Séxual Fresh pour Homme information

Year of Launch2007

HouseMichel Germain

About Séxual Fresh pour Homme

Séxual Fresh pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Michel Germain. The scent was launched in 2007

Séxual Fresh pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Séxual Fresh pour Homme

I always hate walking through and seeing that REP who tries to hustle a frag on you. This time around it was for sexual fresh for men and I avoid fresh scents almost religiously. I found it had such an amazingly real scent of grapefruit and citrus I was tempted to buy it but decided I've a few fresh scent already @ home.
I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a good citrus scent with a vivid grapefruit accord.
24th June, 2010
This is VERY STRONG. I was hoping the drydown would change my mind about this one but alas, it didn't. It has sat on my countertop for months now, I might give it to my little brother. Hey, at least the bottle is sexy...
10th June, 2009
i never really try the fresh version of any fragrances, but im surprised noone ever reviewed this fragrance so here it goes......I actually enjoy it a lot and get a lot of compliments on it...it smells citrusy with a bit of wood in it, nothing like it's brother though....two complete oposites
18th January, 2009

Add your review of Séxual Fresh pour Homme

Shop for Séxual Fresh pour Homme products online

Shop for Séxual Fresh pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Séxual Fresh pour Homme

Member images of Séxual Fresh pour Homme

There are no member images of Séxual Fresh pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?