Temple (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseAnya's Garden
PerfumerAnya McCoy

About Temple

Temple is a shared / unisex perfume by Anya's Garden. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Anya McCoy

Temple fragrance notes

Reviews of Temple

There is one review of Temple.
This is one of the more intriguing spice heavy scents I've smelled. I like the spices but they don't really take me out of the kitchen. I like the name and the attempt to add bold spiritually provocative ingredients. The oud stated for the base together with some grounding elements of earth ingredients, possibly vetiver and patchouli, keep this from being a total spice bomb. But I never really smell the oud - it is subtle. There is also a stated note - Borneo Crystals - that I don't know, but possibly this is the wafting of camphor's incense I smell in the background. But none of the temple ingredients can overcome the strength of the spices on my skin. These spices are a very edible type reminding reminding me of Ras El Hanout spice blend I have to add that deep spice market aroma to any food. This is the good and the bad about this fragrant oil. The spices are so aromatic and powerful. I smell a little too much like I am being marinated and rubbed in preparation for the the next meal.
04th March, 2012

Add your review of Temple

Shop for Temple products online

Member images of Temple

There are no member images of Temple yet. Why not be the first?