• Launched: 2007
    • Perfumer: Neil Morris
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Clear Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Clear

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.

alfarom's avatar
    alfarom

Yes, Clear. That's how it smells like. A transparent citrusy musky concoction that would do great in the Jardins series by Hermes. Inoffensive, nice, modern....not my type.

09 September, 2012

SirSlarty's avatar
    SirSlarty

With all due respect, Clear is a floral grapefruit that's as interesting as a Glade scented airfreshener. Use this fragrance as such. Doesn't agree with my body.

29 September, 2009

beltz's avatar
    beltz

A great, long lasting fragrance with good sillage. I wear two sprays on my neck and I can easily smell this wonderful fragrance for a few hours at least - 3 hours so far, even though I am not moving or sweating to heat it up.

The odor is haunting and I really love wearing this one while walking. It smells very fresh, but not in a sharp citrus or aquatic kind of way. It is more like a light, sweet grapefruit than a sharp one - so it is perhaps less masculine than common grapefruit fragrances. I still love it and would wear it anywhere.

It is much better than both Jo Malone and Comme des Garcons' grapefruit fragrances, and quite different as well.

31st December, 2008

purplebird7's avatar
    purplebird7

A nice, true grapefruit scent. The mint is a good choice for a supporting note. Kind of simple, though.

21st October, 2008

foetidus

Another attractive scent from Neil Morris: This one is floral and citrus on top and then it switches to a coniferous heart and drydown. The accords are, as usual, natural, clean, and pleasant. Clear is a lovely scent – performs beautifully on my skin, but I don’t see it as very masculine.

10th October, 2008

Debbie R.'s avatar
    Debbie R.

This smells like summer in a bottle. The linden is the prominent note in it. I am not aware of mint as a distinct one at all, thank heavens. Surprisingly, it doesn't seem overly woody either.

09 August, 2008