Clear (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseNeil Morris Fragrances
PerfumerNeil Morris

About Clear

Clear is a shared / unisex perfume by Neil Morris Fragrances. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Neil Morris

Clear fragrance notes

Reviews of Clear

Yes, Clear. That's how it smells like. A transparent citrusy musky concoction that would do great in the Jardins series by Hermes. Inoffensive, nice, modern....not my type.
09th September, 2012
With all due respect, Clear is a floral grapefruit that's as interesting as a Glade scented airfreshener. Use this fragrance as such. Doesn't agree with my body.
29th September, 2009
A great, long lasting fragrance with good sillage. I wear two sprays on my neck and I can easily smell this wonderful fragrance for a few hours at least - 3 hours so far, even though I am not moving or sweating to heat it up.

The odor is haunting and I really love wearing this one while walking. It smells very fresh, but not in a sharp citrus or aquatic kind of way. It is more like a light, sweet grapefruit than a sharp one - so it is perhaps less masculine than common grapefruit fragrances. I still love it and would wear it anywhere.

It is much better than both Jo Malone and Comme des Garcons' grapefruit fragrances, and quite different as well.
31st December, 2008
A nice, true grapefruit scent. The mint is a good choice for a supporting note. Kind of simple, though.
21st October, 2008

Another attractive scent from Neil Morris: This one is floral and citrus on top and then it switches to a coniferous heart and drydown. The accords are, as usual, natural, clean, and pleasant. Clear is a lovely scent – performs beautifully on my skin, but I don’t see it as very masculine.

10th October, 2008
This smells like summer in a bottle. The linden is the prominent note in it. I am not aware of mint as a distinct one at all, thank heavens. Surprisingly, it doesn't seem overly woody either.
09th August, 2008

Add your review of Clear

Shop for Clear products online

Shop for Clear at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Clear

Member images of Clear

There are no member images of Clear yet. Why not be the first?