Storm (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseNeil Morris Fragrances
PerfumerNeil Morris

About Storm

Storm is a shared / unisex perfume by Neil Morris Fragrances. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Neil Morris

Storm fragrance notes

Reviews of Storm

A moderately interesting concoction of herbs and flowers with fruity nuances. Not as banal as one would expect from this types of compositions yet far from being a standout. The fragrance suffers form a watery/aquatic presence adding an unpleasant and slightly weird undertone.

From a fragrance named Strom, I expected something more edgy or, at least, some tension...
09th September, 2012
I'd say it's a fresh fruity floriental. Nice and unique but doesn't hold my interest. If I wanted to describe this scent with imagery using the name, a tropical sea breeze just before a rain shower.
07th June, 2009
I like the hyacinth, and it pairs well with the tonka. If I recall the scent of delphinium correctly, it is a bit like carnation, and that is a nice touch. I could do without the added fruitiness, though.
21st October, 2008
Beautiful natural aromas… a unique fragrance … hard to classify except that I find it quite masculine: The pyramid says papaya and lime for the top notes, but the opening to me doesn’t smell tropical or fruity in the least: I get a rustic earthy smell, part vegetal, part mineral, summarily interesting. It retains that rustic accord for quite a while, gradually yielding to a kinder, gentler floral that smells purple – I can’t think of any other way to describe it. Even though the scent has turned primarily floral, it keeps a pretty good hold on its masculinity by hinting at a marine background. I don’t get much of a change in accords after the scent turns to its middle; it becomes quite linear after that and holds onto that purple accord as a skin scent for two or three hours. As is the norm for Neil Morris fragrances, Storm presents a restrained, balanced sillage and at least a medium longevity.
24th August, 2008

Add your review of Storm

Shop for Storm products online

Shop for Storm at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Storm

Member images of Storm

There are no member images of Storm yet. Why not be the first?