Zephyr (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseNeil Morris Fragrances
PerfumerNeil Morris

About Zephyr

Zephyr is a shared / unisex perfume by Neil Morris Fragrances. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Neil Morris

Zephyr fragrance notes

Reviews of Zephyr

This opens fresh & zesty with citrus rind, & quickly settles into a sweeter fruity accord. There's an edge of "fresh masculine cologne" here, & I don't really get the floral notes, apart from perhaps some lily, so I'd say this one is easily unisex. After a couple of hours it's very soft, & six hours in it's faded to a skin scent of oceanic musk. It's probably the least long-lasting one that I've tried from this house.
It might make a refreshing pick-me-up on a hot day, but for me this is nothing terribly special. I definitely seem to have a preference for Neil's "darker" fragrances.
13th June, 2018
Zephyr is very light and clean. This could be called Gendarme light. It is very clean and steam pressed. I think it is a fine light fruity floral synthetically sanitized fragrance.
14th September, 2009
Feminine in my opinion. Fruity and airy and very fleeting. I feel that this is a snore because it's very typical of other stuff that's out there already and I'm looking for unique niche stuff when I comes to... unique niche lines.
13th September, 2009
The opening is very fruity – tangerine, but it quickly morphs into a strawberry smell, where it remains for a while. Thus far it is pleasant, light, sweet and feminine. It holds onto that strawberry feel for quite a while, keeping the florals at bay until they eventually progress into a bouquet of honeysuckle and lily; I don’t get the tea note that is supposed to be in the middle, but the florals are quite nice. The dry down is a quite weak musk that has little variety, little projection but good longevity as a skin scent. Zephyr is a nice, subtle, fruity feminine scent. It could stand to be more interesting.

07th October, 2008
Nukapai Show all reviews
This, like all the other Neil Morris fragrances, has a curious magic perfume-bubble quality; at first you smell the outside of the bubble, at which point the other notes are hidden and you get an impression of "ah, this is what the fragrance will be like", but then the bubble bursts and all the other notes come gushing forth. In the case of Zephyr, the effect is "the smell you get on your hands after picking wild strawberries", then "fairly synthetic, but very pleasant girly shampoo". I'd recommend this to fans of any of the Ralph fun & fruity scents. I would enjoy this in the summer, or at any time I felt frivolous. I can't help wishing for a more complex base (what would happen if you took some of the base from Gotham and laid it under Zephyr? For instance).
10th August, 2008

End Date: Tuesday May-14-2019 19:00:34 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $72.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Zephyr

There are no member images of Zephyr yet. Why not be the first?