Guess by Marciano (2008)

PerfumerBarbara Zoebelein
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty
Parent Company at launchParlux

About Guess by Marciano

Guess by Marciano is a feminine perfume by Guess. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Barbara Zoebelein

Guess by Marciano fragrance notes

Reviews of Guess by Marciano

GUESS BY MARCIANO is a Handsome Scent for a Lady (Between 20/30 years old) who wants to feel Delicate,Charming and Femininity, yet Appealing and Young but Above all It has a DELICIOUS scent in a SEDUCTIVE Way. Modern,Warm,Vanillic,Creamy, Captivating,Ebullient and Sweet.

It is Slightly overpowering when first sprayed but fades to perfection as after a few minutes the Spicy notes disappears to reveal a Feminine scent. In fact Citrusy freshness of Grapefruit and Spicy notes of Cardamom Precede a Cute Floral Heart of Peony and Jasmine and This Blend with a Creamy Musk and Sweet Vanilla in The base to maintain This Deliciousness.

It is more of a Everyday scent. I recommend it in the AUTUMN and WINTER Months. It Makes You feel Like You are in a fantasy Then Ideal for ROMANTIC Moments.Totally Nice but I Love a Female fragrance have Little more HOT.

Longevity?On my skin It is not So Remarkable For a EDP.

01st June, 2015
This perfume is casual, friendly and low key......but sends off a intense female vibe.....which I love.....this is one you might wear to the beach's bar at night while you sip a fancy cocktail with an umbrella. Yet, its good for throwing on with your jeans and lipgloss and running errands too. This reminds me of an outdoor girl for some reason. Its really pretty yet not in the delicate feminine way. The opening is very strong and I dont like this the first 20 minutes. However, I really smell the caramel as well as a bit of that lipsticky powdery scent.I smell a bit of honeysuckle shining under the caramel and a tiny bit of jasmine.....the longer this is on your skin the more amazing it is. Anything more than 2 sprays is too much during the day. At night you can do three and wont need to refresh for about 4 hours. This is fantastic all around as a gourmand year round scent. Nobody will dislike this in moderation and many will love this one cuz it is very unique and delicious smellingl I dont like to smell this I the morning.....but at night its great. My favorite summer evening scent when I want to be casual and have fun. 8.5/10
12th March, 2013
For me this is dominated by a sweet amber from beginning to end, with various nuances along the way. ln the opening it is joined by orange, & in the heart it smooths out into a fruity-floral-amber, with honeysuckle the most prominent floral note. The base has a slightly boozy aspect. lt wears very close to the skin, fading out after around five hours.
l would say this is a little more "grown-up" than the usual mainstream fruity florientals, but it's a "like", not a "love", for me.
23rd November, 2012
I wore this almost exclusively last winter. It's rich and thick but not overly sweet. The sillage is lovely and I really like the cedar I detect in the drydown that tempers the vanilla a bit. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. Affordable too!

On wearing it again today after many months without smelling, I don't really find Marciano as "gourmand" as I used to. Maybe I'm getting better at picking out other notes? I'll have to try it again...

Overall, I still like it quite well.
05th October, 2011
Think about vanilla, oranges, and caramel. Think how they would smell blended together or just really close by. Then think of the olfactory sensation for 'powdery' and instead make it 'dry creamy,' like the powder in question was rolled up into a frosting mixture. Next, for a social experiment, use four or more sprays and go out in public. This can only end in two ways; All people run screaming from your visible dessert aura, or; a passing stranger takes a bite out of you.
Two sprays is enough! GbM is quite strong and lasts the whole day, several on clothes. That aside, it's cheap (in the affordable sense), it's lovely and it gets compliments.
23rd April, 2010 (last edited: 14th June, 2010)
Anisa Show all reviews
As soon as I saw Raw Wood, Vanilla, Musk, and Honeysuckle, i knew I had to have this one. Its definetly a warm, rich, delicious fragrance which can be worn from day to night however not so sure if it would suite me for the summer. I would prefer it to be a bit more woody and a tad less sweet but then again I guess i should have expected that with ( dulce de leche) listed among the base notes. Its quite nice and the price is great... I bought a 50 ml bottle instead of a 100 ml... again,, wish it was a bit less sweet.
25th January, 2009

Add your review of Guess by Marciano

Shop for Guess by Marciano products online

Shop for Guess by Marciano at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Guess by Marciano

Member images of Guess by Marciano

There are no member images of Guess by Marciano yet. Why not be the first?