SoCal Cologne (2007)

SoCal Cologne is a men's fragrance by Hollister. The scent was launched in 2007

Shop for SoCal Cologne products online

$93.68*
    125ml Cologne
    (*converted from GBP 56.00)

Reviews of SoCal Cologne

Showing 1 to 6 of 14 reviews.
    positive 7 Positive Reviewsneutral7 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Skilar16's avatar

This doesn't smell bad, but you will smell like 50% of high school boys in my area lol. They spray the store with the stuff and if you walk in the store its like a punch to the face. Kind of annoying.

26 May, 2014

Lsimpson's avatar

Fairly strong, especially in warmer weather (remember, Hollister is all about beaches and hot weather). Quite sweet and woody. Unfortunately, anyone who wears it will be compared to the store, which is hard to respond to (they spray this scent around the store to the point that you need a gas mask). But ladies, and guys for that matter, love the scent! A relaxed fragrance for those in high school or college!

02 February, 2014

JaxN9ne's avatar

France France

Incredible, without a doubt the best men's fragrance from Hollister so far. Massive hit with people my age in high school, the smell is highly distinguishable because this is the fragrance that they spray in the shops, guys like it, girls LOVE it, everyone's happy. May be a bit to sweet for some or too childish if you're over the age of 21, but for a guy like me I could not ask for anything better than this. This is an actual masterpiece, and I'm very happy to see this coming out of a brand I don't usually like. The first day I wore this I must have gotten around 20 compliments on it from females, about every woman I talked to that day loved it. Girls have even told they wanted to buy it for themselves to put on their clothes, and because most of my friends know I keep my fragrances in my locker girls just line up at the end of the day asking for me to spray it on their wrists. The only person I've met so far that doesn't like it is a friend of mine who gets jealous because he has the inferior "Hollister California" cologne that is discontinued and he hasn't gotten a single compliment on it. Tough luck, next time you ought to go with SoCal. I just wish it lasted a couple hours more, I have to bathe myself in this everyday, and I'll probably have to end up going back and buying the bigger bottle. Hollister SoCal gets a 9/10 from me.

22 September, 2012 (Last Edited: 23 September, 2012)

Mar Azul's avatar

Bulgaria Bulgaria

My very first thought when I first tried SoCal was: "Christmas!", immediately - because of three things:
    1. It smelled like pine needles.
    2. It reminded me of Davidoff Cool Water Game which I received as a Christmas gift last year;
    3. It was December already.
    It's not a simple cologne by no means. It's fresh, but its freshness comes from cedar and pine. Then it's sweet but just in the right measure with pineapple, pear or I don't know what, this is the part that reminded me of Coll Water Game.
    Then after a while an amber/vanilla accord comes on stage to surprise me completely. It's a complex scent with many faces, you could call it woody, fruity, almost oriental in the dry down.
    (Dry down is actually the part that really surprised me with its almost gourmand presence, still accompanied by woods)
    It evokes a beautiful picture of a beach with some clouds, driftwood on the shore, then a warm house with a view to the ocean. Not sporty, not cheap-smelling, it succeeds to be light and cozy at the same time. It's the type of perfume you would choose if you had to choose just one bottle for all places.

24 December, 2010

Payno_1's avatar

Hollister SoCal is definitely a fragrance for a younger man. Between the ages of 14 - 21. I would definitely recommend it to someone as their first ever cologne. I don't know what others thought when they first smelt this, but I got a strong scent of milk! Very sweet, almost sugary milk?! The projection doesn't last as long as I thought it would considering the Hollister Store wreaks of this stuff, they must have to re-spray the shop every 4 hours because that's how long it lasts! It's longevity isn't the best, I get around 4 - 6 hours maximum, as it almost disappears on your skin after a couple of hours. Probably suitable for a day at the beach or a summer party, might even be acceptable for a night on the town, but I wouldn't expect great compliments unless the girls you're talking to know about Hollister!
    Just about gets a 3/5.

21st December, 2010 (Last Edited: 27 December, 2010)

Parallel Bisector's avatar

A sweet musky scent with a slight woodsy twist. Like I said about Jake from Hollister, its way too popular to get noticed by a girl, or at least spark her interest as she has most certainly smelled it before. SoCal surprised me the first time I wore it as it was linear yet not linear. It actually has a quite nice dry down and a good medium range. Its a well balanced frag for a store brand. Great for middle-school/early high-school, after that you need to start branching out and stop buying frags from the stores you buy cloths.

All in all its a good "starter" cologne for the young crowed but nothing special.

01st December, 2010

• Time Left: 28 days
    Hollister SoCal 4.2 fl oz/125 ml- Men's Eau de Cologne SEALED BRAND NEW
    • Time Left: 26 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    NEW & SEALED HOLLISTER SOCAL EDC EAU DE COLOGNE 2.5 oz. 75ml GENUINE AUTHENTIC!
    • Time Left: 28 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    HOLLISTER SOCAL MEN's 1.7 oz / 50 ML Cologne Spray GENUINE FACTORY BOX!!! NEW!!!
    • Listing Type: Auction
    • Time Left: 19 days
    HOLLISTER SOCAL by HOLLISTER 2.5 oz ( 75 ml ) SPRAY Cologne Men NEW IN BOX
    • Time Left: 29 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    HOLLISTER SOCAL MEN's 1.7 oz / 50 ML Cologne Spray ~ Factory Box ~Fast Free S/H!
    • Time Left: 23 days