Geranium Bourbon (2005)

AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseMiller Harris
PerfumerLyn Harris

About Geranium Bourbon

Geranium Bourbon is a feminine perfume by Miller Harris. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Lyn Harris

Reviews of Geranium Bourbon

This is a stunner. Too good, so of course, it is discontinued. The cassis or black currant is prominent as is the lemon-tinged geranium. A rosy glow is cast overall. Bright and uplifting, I'm so happy I have a bottle of this classic in my wardrobe. A floral for those who don't like sweet, gooey florals. This one is greener, more tangy.
22nd March, 2014
Early one morning in Harrods; after a night of too much champagne, I made myself a gift of this luscious and heady fragrance. When I open this bottle now at home I feel a damp and woodsy world open around me. Transporting.
03rd November, 2009
I'm with Taolady. Lovely scented geranium, mostly, but with an anchoring sweetieness. I know I love a fragrance when I want to chew my arm off from how good it makes me feel. It would be five stars, but my husband is not impressed. Damn. OK, and I wish there was a little more booziness, too, while we're at it.
09th May, 2009
I almost wrote this one off as too floral for me, and, indeed, it lacks any woody or ambery base. However, it is bang-on geranium, very heady and pleasingly floral, with that lovely minty rose fragrance of the real substance. I give it high marks for a soliflore. Not girly, more fresh than flowery, very uplifting.
10th January, 2009
Opens with strong green geranium, a touch of booze, and then becomes a cloying rose. The kind of rose grandma wears because her sense of smell is so very weak...yuk.
06th December, 2008
Yummy. I get a blast of geranium right from the garden. It quiets down to a green floral for me. There is rose, but garden rose, not 'perfume' rose. It goes on a calm, happy journey through green florals with a touch of very subtle wood. It is a centering fragrance in my experience. I have also begun mixing it with other fragrances. I've tried it with Rosine's Roseberry and with DelRae's Bois de Paradis. It heightens all of Roseberry's greenness and somehow gives the DelRae a more opulent quality. I enjoy Geranium Bourbon because it is a floral without being flowery. Give it a try.
13th April, 2008

Add your review of Geranium Bourbon

Shop for Geranium Bourbon products online

Shop for Geranium Bourbon at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Geranium Bourbon

Member images of Geranium Bourbon

There are no member images of Geranium Bourbon yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Geranium Bourbon