Jubilation 25 (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseAmouage
PerfumerLucas Sieuzac

About Jubilation 25

Jubilation 25 is a feminine perfume by Amouage. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Lucas Sieuzac

Jubilation 25 fragrance notes

Reviews of Jubilation 25

Jubilation 25 is like the mash-up of two of my favorite scents: Mitsouko and Diorella (both in vintage form). But, it contains a rather heft dollop of cumin that makes the whole thing sing in a slightly different, more animalic register than the other two. How this scent's genuine elegance is maintained while also referencing a rather sweaty human is a mystery, perhaps aided by leavening effect of frankincense and tarragon and lemon. This is my favorite Amouage, by far, thanks to its competing, but contrapuntal elements of lightness and dark, sophistication and sweat, chypre-likeness and orientalism. The extrait is my preferred poison. It is slightly deeper and more rich than the EDP, and it lasts a bit longer, too. Gorgeous stuff!
17th September, 2017
I would classify this as a fruity oriental. The Ylang and musk are prominent , but the most significant note is that of cumin, which is not listed. As such it reminds me very much of Molyneux’ Fete and similar “skanky” scents designed for women, that include that very distinctive animalic note.

The mixture of the fruity elements and the cumin give it a very feminine projection, but that of a woman who has just come inside from a strenuous work out, so that the natural body odors of sweat combine with a naturally sweet fragrance.

It’s very nice indeed, but not at all original and its price knocks it out of the ballpark, as there are other similar scents out there at a quarter the price.
23rd July, 2017
This one reminds me of Fidji by Guy Laroche. It's woody with a touch of citrus, on me. I detect tarragon, lemon, ylang, labdanum, frankincense, and vetiver. There is something else, different, I am not familiar with. Perhaps it is the davana note? My nose could not pick out any amber or musk. Everything blends nicely enough for my taste.
24th May, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
The opening notes, a brightish rose with ylang-ylang, davana and a hesperidic touch, are pleasant and well balanced with their sweetness that is not too heavy. The drydown adds whiffs of incense, tarragon and a slightly herbal cistus undertone.

The base adds a bit of a somewhat nondescript fruitiness, vetiver, but is also characterised by a very soft myrrhe compenent that is intertwined with a fairy generic soft patchouli.

I get moderate sillage, strong projection and eleven hours of longevity on my skin.

Thr first half of this autumnal creation, good especially for evenings, is dense and intensive, whilst the later parts are a touch less vivid and duller. Overall a nice creation and not without interesting ideas, and performing extremely well. 3.5/5.
17th January, 2017
Mmmmmmmmm – this is lovely isn’t it? It’s quite tangy and lemony on me at first, then after an hour, it softens as the rose and musk start to come out. It’s a fresh, clean, flowery green scent but it’s definitely not a lightweight, not by any means. I have a couple of other “green” scents in my stable, and I was trying to think of the right way to describe this one, and nothing quite fit. I asked my husband to have a sniff of this, and he said, straight away “That’s a serious perfume – I like it”. And he’s right. Serious, and seriously good. It’s lush and rich and incredibly elegant. I asked him what he got from it, without showing him what the notes were, and he said straight up “citrus, musk, something sharp and green and something else I know but can’t think of the name”. When I showed him the notes, he realized that the one he couldn’t name was ylang ylang, which he really likes. After around three hours, the incense and amber started to show, still with that nice tang of green, all of which leaves a lovely trail. Twelve hours on and it’s still going – softer and closer to the skin, but very, very beautiful. Thanks to purecaramel for the generous sample ☺
02nd September, 2016 (last edited: 04th September, 2016)
Marketed Feminine, In truth quite wearable as a man. The Frankincense, Tarragon, Lemon interweave provides a slightly rough burning edge appeals to a Masculine heart. A curious saltiness in the background that creates an accord of Porcini.
The rose is presented as a soft petal floating on a warm, humid, ambered and cuminized musk.
Reminiscent of Eau D'Hermes but oh! so more luxuriously sensual. A little more "Humid" skanky dampiness to the drier and tobacco scented Jub XXV
23rd August, 2016 (last edited: 15th February, 2017)

Add your review of Jubilation 25

Shop for Jubilation 25 products online

Shop for Jubilation 25 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Jubilation 25

Member images of Jubilation 25

There are no member images of Jubilation 25 yet. Why not be the first?