Jubilation XXV (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseAmouage
PerfumerBertrand Duchaufour

About Jubilation XXV

Jubilation XXV is a masculine fragrance by Amouage. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Bertrand Duchaufour

Reviews of Jubilation XXV

iobhai Show all reviews
You're in charge, and you're completely free of stress. It's your day, and it's sunny - the weather is just perfect. You're in a huge field, on this beautiful land that you own, and the love of your life is with you, and you're hiking together. You playfully pick fresh blackberries in the late afternoon and sample them on your way back home. You pull some fresh hay out from the barn and put together some make-shift seating arrangements for a night under the stars. You build a bonfire with dry wood and enjoy that moment, that moment where you're with her, breathing the cool night air, with the gentle heat and smoke from the fire passing over you every so often. You share some more blackberries with her while you cuddle on the fresh hay beneath you. Jubilation XXV by Amouage.
06th February, 2018
This is a very top-of-the-list fragrance. I only had a sample and wore it to church multiple weeks in a row. Each time, I was impressed by my own smell. The first time, I thought I was smelling someone else as the dry-down smells a lot different than the opening. Superior quality and performance. I will get more of this.
15th December, 2017
This is one of the best things I've ever smelled. I do not find it versatile.

For me, cooler temperatures and noteworthy occasions are what I need for Jubi to shine brightest.

I won't try to describe the complex accord because I can't. The other reviewers are much better at putting this into words.
14th November, 2017
My thumbs up is on the lower end, but.....

My first exposure to the house of Amouage. Jub25 is a nice scent, rich in frankincense, berries and patchouli. Decidedly a middle-eastern fragrance that could easily be for either lady or man. To me it's a gourmand cologne, nearly a foodie-scent that mixes incense and decadent cakes.

For my nose, the incense and blackberry are prominent from application to drydown, with a bit of woods coming into play at the end. Even though there are gobs of notes listed, I found this to be a fairly linear scent with those three notes standing way out there. The ingredients are of the highest quality (one can really smell this in J25), and that's what turned my neutral into a positive rating. If you enjoy high-end ingredients for the pleasure of smelling amazing individual notes, you'll love this cologne!

It does smell a bit dated (timewise), and would do best in cooler temperatures and more formal/evening attire. Silage is average and projection is pretty good too. Certainly not for a younger kid; you've got to be grounded and experienced to pull this off. I cannot in any way understand the cost of this cologne retail, and would recommend decanting with reputable online folks first before dropping nearly 300USD on a bottle.
09th October, 2017
Lots of incense and very Amouage and feminine. I don't get jow this is classified as masculine. Flowery.
07th September, 2017
I will start by saying that this is one of the nicest smelling middle eastern scents out there. This stuff is truly fit for kings. The Blackberry is a prominent note throughout which I think is gorgeous. Full of mystery and fantasy. Excellent!!
06th June, 2017 (last edited: 13th October, 2017)

Add your review of Jubilation XXV

Shop for Jubilation XXV products online

Shop for Jubilation XXV at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Jubilation XXV

Member images of Jubilation XXV

There are no member images of Jubilation XXV yet. Why not be the first?