Kadota (2008)

Year of Launch2008

HouseMichael Storer
PerfumerMichael Storer

About Kadota

Kadota is a shared / unisex perfume by Michael Storer. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Michael Storer

Reviews of Kadota

I enjoy sweeter fig fragrances and this is definitely a sweet one. I think the fig/date/"jammy notes" (as described by Michael) are fantastic and delisciously sweet. There is a faint hint of green hiding amongst the fruity notes that is very pleasant and not overpowering. This scent has great projection and sillage and seems to really last forever. It is fairly linear on my skin which is fine with me since it smells great from opening to finish. Once again, another stroke of genius from Michael.
11th May, 2011 (last edited: 21st February, 2013)
I can't wear Kadota everyday, it's sillage and strength can overpower, but when I do wear it, it does generate reactions. Not everyone likes it- and I think that's what I love about it. It's not necessarily agreeable to all noses. Yes, I've had women tell me they don't care for it, but also others who seem like they'd be perfectly content snuggling up to my neck and simply smelling for an hour. Kadota is a truly unique fragrance that I'm happy to own, but might only wear once a week.
17th August, 2010

Simply the best fig scent out there. Much even better than diptyque's philosykos and l'artisan's premier figue, and that's because it's more lush, full-bodied, fresh and just a tad sweet.
05th August, 2010
Thank you all on your words about Kadota. As I always say, you can't please 100% of people, but this sound darn good to me.

Much appreciated, all of you!

–Michael Storer

get your samples at

michaelstorer.com
16th October, 2009
pkiler Show all reviews
This is one GREAT Frag! The Fig has great body, lasting power, and I really LOVE it!

Mike's Customer service, samples, and the ordering is fantastic, for a fantastic product!!!

Keep the great work coming, Mike!

01st June, 2009
So many of the fig-heavy frags out there are bone dry and just a little bit annoying. (PF by L'Artisan is artfully blended; Dune for Men is good stuff; I admire Ferragamo from afar. But, for the most part, none is my style.)

I like Kadota in spite of the fact that I don't normally like fig fragrances. I like Kadota even though I don't normally like sweet scents. I like Kadota even though I don't normally like many "green" frags on men.

Sweet. Green. Figgy. Good. Especially for Storer.

I'm stumped.
09th March, 2009

Add your review of Kadota

Shop for Kadota products online

Search Amazon for Kadota

Member images of Kadota

There are no member images of Kadota yet. Why not be the first?