Kadota (2008)

Average Rating:

Kadota information

Kadota is a unisex fragrance by Michael Storer. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Kadota

Showing 1 to 6 of 10 reviews.
    positive 9 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

jbthorpe's avatar

I enjoy sweeter fig fragrances and this is definitely a sweet one. I think the fig/date/"jammy notes" (as described by Michael) are fantastic and delisciously sweet. There is a faint hint of green hiding amongst the fruity notes that is very pleasant and not overpowering. This scent has great projection and sillage and seems to really last forever. It is fairly linear on my skin which is fine with me since it smells great from opening to finish. Once again, another stroke of genius from Michael.

11th May, 2011 (Last Edited: 21st February, 2013)

gkgreen's avatar

I can't wear Kadota everyday, it's sillage and strength can overpower, but when I do wear it, it does generate reactions. Not everyone likes it- and I think that's what I love about it. It's not necessarily agreeable to all noses. Yes, I've had women tell me they don't care for it, but also others who seem like they'd be perfectly content snuggling up to my neck and simply smelling for an hour. Kadota is a truly unique fragrance that I'm happy to own, but might only wear once a week.

17 August, 2010

irfan's avatar

Malaysia Malaysia

Simply the best fig scent out there. Much even better than diptyque's philosykos and l'artisan's premier figue, and that's because it's more lush, full-bodied, fresh and just a tad sweet.

05 August, 2010

mastorer's avatar

Thank you all on your words about Kadota. As I always say, you can't please 100% of people, but this sound darn good to me.

Much appreciated, all of you!

–Michael Storer

get your samples at

michaelstorer.com

16 October, 2009

pkiler's avatar

This is one GREAT Frag! The Fig has great body, lasting power, and I really LOVE it!

Mike's Customer service, samples, and the ordering is fantastic, for a fantastic product!!!

Keep the great work coming, Mike!

01st June, 2009

tvlampboy's avatar

So many of the fig-heavy frags out there are bone dry and just a little bit annoying. (PF by L'Artisan is artfully blended; Dune for Men is good stuff; I admire Ferragamo from afar. But, for the most part, none is my style.)

I like Kadota in spite of the fact that I don't normally like fig fragrances. I like Kadota even though I don't normally like sweet scents. I like Kadota even though I don't normally like many "green" frags on men.

Sweet. Green. Figgy. Good. Especially for Storer.

I'm stumped.