Vera Wang Bouquet (2008)

HouseVera Wang
PerfumerLoc Dong
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Vera Wang Bouquet

Vera Wang Bouquet is a feminine perfume by Vera Wang. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Loc Dong

Vera Wang Bouquet fragrance notes

Reviews of Vera Wang Bouquet

It's my understanding that Vera Wang fragrances are designed to be worn on special ocassions, specifically on your wedding day. Surprisingly however is the tendency from most people to wear them casually.

Bouquet is one of those fragrances I would wear casually myself. I probably would not consider wearing this on my big day.

I've always been that girl that dreamed of an Autumn wedding, even though the consensus of women choose their wedding day in the heat of Summer. This crisp, citrusy and clean floral may be the perfect choice for others, yet it does not appeal to me.

I seem to detect a note that smells rather similar to a green apple in the opening, which contributes to this fragrance's Summery crispness. The juiciness of the overall composition makes the scent more playful than romantic.

Personally I find Bouquet to be rather synthetic and generic. This fragrance and the Incanto line by Salvatore Ferragamo are rather similar in both scent and style.

Another disappointment was the lasting strength which was relatively weak on my skin. The scent comes across as being quite thin and watery. Unfortunately I am not a fan of this fragrance.

30th June, 2011
A nice classic light floral. I just love it for daytime wear. Of course, I love most of the Vera Wang fragrances. The body lotion is very nice too!

It is fairly strong with just one spray and has decent staying power.
25th March, 2009
Tovah Show all reviews
What a boring, trite name. I love the eponymous Vera Wang fragrance. I think Princess smells adorable for a young lady. Even though neither Sheer Veil nor Truly Pink work for me, I appreciate their lovely, elegant femininity. I was excited to try Bouquet, and my first impression, on a scent strip, was positive. So, I sprayed some on my skin, and waited to see what the scent would do. After a few minutes, it smelled like crisp, tart, cool green apple. That's it. Maybe it was the day, maybe it was a bad tester bottle, maybe I'm going nuts, but Bouquet smelled like a pungent green apple cologne. I'm going to test it again, and update my review. After reading the list of notes, unless "dew drops" smell like green apple, I'm sure I missed something!
18th July, 2008

Add your review of Vera Wang Bouquet

Shop for Vera Wang Bouquet products online

Shop for Vera Wang Bouquet at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Vera Wang Bouquet

Member images of Vera Wang Bouquet

There are no member images of Vera Wang Bouquet yet. Why not be the first?