Flower Princess (2008)

PerfumerHarry Fremont
PackagingAteliers Dinand
PackagingHenry de Monclin

About Flower Princess

Flower Princess is a feminine perfume by Vera Wang. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Harry Fremont. The bottle was designed by Henry de Monclin and Ateliers Dinand

Flower Princess fragrance notes

Reviews of Flower Princess

Sure, Flower Princess is pretty, but it doesn't seem to evolve much further than that.

May I ask, but where are the fruits? All I get is a rather bland, predictable, soft floral blend, which honestly is far too musky for my liking.

I'll admit that the bottle, packaging and advertising doesn't suggest that Flower Princess is anything more than pretty and charming. My craving for something bold and unique comes from my frustration with this scent. I wanted memorable but after a few minutes I couldn't remember how this smelt. Aren't Vera Wang scents meant to compliment a bride on her wedding day? On my wedding day I hope to wear something that will make me stand out in a crowd, not blend in with one.

After getting all that off my chest and reflecting back on the scent itself, Flower Princess is still pleasant and undeniably feminine. I can't disregard the fact that some people prefer soft and transparent scents to loud ones. So because of that observation I will recommend Flower Princess to those that like soft, basic florals.

26th June, 2011
Flower Princess is excellent juice. Initially I was VERY put off by the astringent potency of the opening, but like with many others I have come to enjoy I simply have to wait out the first few minutes. It's a bit hard for me to separate out the multitude of flowers (Is that lotus?), but the title fits. It's pleasing enough in any case, and I can imagine this apt combo working on girls of 16 to women of 40 no problem. FP smells great, especially in the middle stage, has very good projection and longevity like a Kenyan marathon star. A 1.7 oz. bottle can easily be found for $35 or less. Unless you strongly dislike florals there is no downside here.
23rd April, 2010
This fragrance is light, but has staying power. It reminds me of a flower water combination. The musk is not detectable. It's a nice daytime fragrance as it's light and does feel very young. I could see very young girls loving this because it is uncomplicated and pleasant and the bottle is adorable. To me it is not interesting enough.
09th January, 2009 (last edited: 09th January, 2011)

Add your review of Flower Princess

Shop for Flower Princess products online

Shop for Flower Princess at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Flower Princess

Member images of Flower Princess

There are no member images of Flower Princess yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Flower Princess